Chapter 26: Hobby

Kamila

Gaya ng inaasahan ay dumating ang bagyo. The house is indeed a fortress because in here, you don't hear the chaos outside. The house is barely affected, you just hear the faint sounds of the harsh gust of winds and the hard rain against the bullet proof windows (Yeah, I know it's bullet proof because I inspected it noong mga panahong nagbabalak pa akong tumakas.)

His cousin is very talented, dahil kahit na fried ang system ng bahay, he managed to at least give us a bit of electricity for lights and air conditioning only. We still also have a steady water supply dahil hindi naman naapektuhan iyon. According to his genius cousin, the water tank is installed underneath the house. I am certain that, that brainy dude is really doing well in his life. He's probably a NASA Engineer, a government asset, on a retainer for some rich criminal, or a c.e.o of some company.

He reminds me a lot of this bright young woman that I've met and have done transactions with in the criminal underworld. If they ever meet it's either they will fight a lot, (because you know how smart people don't really like if someone is smarter than them) or magkakasundo sila because they are in the same field of expertise.

Anyway, walang ibang libangan dito. Well, I can entertain myself because I've developed various hobbies over the years. Those said hobbies do not require any devices at all, just my imagination. I mean, kung ikaw ba naman ang mahuli at maikulong ng mga kalaban ng more than ten times, I am sure you will find a way to not get crazy inside the hell hole they put you in. It's not an easy thing to do, but I had to do it to survive and get out because a lot of people actually count on me.

Pero si Miguel, wala siyang ibang hobby—-well, scratch that—-I am sure he has hobbies, pero now that we're locked inside the house, and with me just an arm away from him; ako ang ginawa niyang hobby.

Napadaing ako nang marahas niya akong idapa sa kama. After he washed the dishes, he bent me over the sink, there he fúcked me from behind and made me swallow his çøme. He then tore all my clothes and carried me here to my room. His warmth radiate on me when I felt him position behind me, ang kanyang mga kamay ay nakatukod sa aking magkabilang gilid. I whimpered when I felt the fat head of his cøck rubbing on my wet folds.

"No.." I moaned in agony when he stopped and pulled it away, but then I gasped when I felt him part my åss cheeks.

"Miguel.."

My mouth parted when I felt his hot spit flow down between my cheeks. He spread it around, especially on my puckered and never-been-explored hole. There is something so filthy about the act that made my nipples strain against the bedsheets.

"This is mine, gattina," He said huskily as he teased me with his thumb. "No other men can play with this but me, do you understand?"

When I didn't answer fast enough, his big hand came down on my åss cheek and gave me a spank. My aching püssy quivered in arousal.

"Yes!"

"Good girl." I feel like my ovaries are gonna explode every time he praises me.

"I will take it soon.....but for now," his finger abandoned my backside, and then I fel his cøck against my entrance. Air left my lungs when he slammed all the way in! He did not start out slow, he started fücking me in an animalistic, harsh, and hungry manner. He is pounding me so hard and so deep that his pelvis is hitting my åss repeatedly. The slapping sounds of our flesh echoes all over the room.

"I'm gonna come, Miguel, shît," I started chanting his name. His fingers are digging in my waists, but I couldn't care less. I love his harshness, I love his cøck, I love how he makes me feel different carnal sensations, I just need that one more sensation.