Chapter 48: Fîrst Love Ko Ang Tîtî Mo

Before you ask me, that answer is no. we are not gonna talk about the title. We're all just gonna pretend that it's a very family friendly title, okay? HAHAHA. Happy reading, roses! 💛

***

Kamila

The next day when I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the sunlight through the window across the bed. The warm light shone on the two dogtags on the bedside table. We took it off last night before you-know-what went down. Hindi ko naman maiwasang mapangiti sa aking sarili nang maramdaman ko ang init ng kanyang matigas na katawan sa aking likuran. I like how his weight is pressing against me, and how his strong arm is possessively wrapped around my stomach. Gusto ko pang humiga sa tabi niya at mag-cuddle, pero naiihi na talaga ako. I managed to gently get his hand off of me, matapos noon ay iika-ika akong tumakbo sa banyo.

Mahina akong napapadaing kada hakbang ko. Jeez, his cóck is a blessing and a curse. I think kailangan kong yelohin ang punani ko.

I sighed in relief when I finally reached the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, and let the waterfall stream.

When I was done doing my business, I washed my hands. I was about to go back to the bedroom but when I saw my reflection on the mirror above the sink, I paused. My hair is all over the place and my face is gleaming with the-morning-after-séx-glow. Literal na magu-umaga na kami natapos, so dapat ay sabog ang hitsura ko, pero dahil talented sa kama si Miguel at amazing ang títî niya ay nag-glow ako instead.

I sighed dreamily.

I am still very much naked, so when my eyes travelled south, I saw that my åss cheeks were branded with red tints because of Miguel's spankings.

And shît, I find it soooo hot.

Before I met Miguel, I would've laughed at the idea of spankings and the idea of calling a man 'daddy' in bed. It's taboo, yes, but there is nothing wrong with it. As long as everyone is of age and consensual. That being said, I wouldn't have thought that those two things were for me.....but then, of course, Miguel happened.

...a man with such duality. A one soft, sweet, adorable and cute side that can make my heart melt and make me fall in love all over again. And another side that is just pure hot, dominant, séx god. It's a side where he can make me surrender, where he can give me exactly what sets my body on carnal heat, while also allowing me to embrace what gets me off without shame.

"Gattina?" I heard his deep morning voice grumble from the bedroom.

"Banyo!" I said loudly.

In less than ten seconds, he was standing in the doorway with his long and athletic legs, and he's also wearing nothing. Kaya naman umagang-umaga ay busog na busog ang mga mata ko. Every ridges and corner of Miguel's body is just virile. Chef's kiss and a séx-on-a-stick, if you may.

His wide and broad chest is in my view, I smirked when I saw my scratch marks and hickeys on his pecs. I don't need breakfast anymore dahil putok na putok ang kanyang mga pandesal. My eyes shamelessly travelled to his sharp adonis belt, that leads to his patch of jet black pubic hair, and to his long and half-hard cøck.

"Stop looking at me like that if you don't want me to bend you over the nearest sink, gattina."

Napalunok ako bago ako tumingin sa kanyang mukha. His dark hair is tousled, some of its strands dropped on his smooth forehead. Magkasalubong ang kanyang maitim at makapal ng mga kilay, habang nakatuon sa akin ang kanyang berdeng mga mata.

"Chill. I'm just admiring my man."

My ovaries sang in symphony when he smirked.

"Admiring, huh? You're looking at me like you want to súck my cóck." Pilyo niyang sagot, bago niya tinawid ang aming distansya.