Chapter 3

Karan

The urge to walk towards her, console her, wipe her tears, give her my shoulder to cry was high but I had no rights so I stopped.

Should I have given her my shoulder to cry on...??

Shaking the head to make her thoughts run away from my mind, I get up to make a coffee for myself. I sit down with the cup of coffee in my hand but her thoughts don't seem to fade away.

2 days it has just been 2 days that I have seen her, yet she has occupied my mind like there is no going back.

When I first saw her on the form I couldn't stop myself from appreciating her beauty, I was attracted to her from that very moment. My attraction was on the verge of fading away looking at how disciplined she was. Late on the first day of an institution who values being on time. I doubted her truth, I had no reason to believe them ans she called me out for that. I liked the strong and confident woman that she is. I admired her for being that.

But today when I saw her crying I got more attracted towards, those precious drops of pearls dropping down her eyes made her eyes look more beautiful. She cried, she fell weak to show she is strong enough to cry and let out her fears.

I like how goofy she is when she runs away from me. I feel hot when her body strikes against mine, when I touch her. When I grab her waist which fits in my arms so perfectly, it makes my heart pump faster, the rush of hormones inside my body makes me want to keep looking at her till eternity.

She is beautiful inside out.

Is it not too soon to decide that she is beautiful inside out...???
Am I going to fast...??

Slow down Karan. Slow down.

Teaching yourself to not to do something is the most difficult task to exist. I am so attracted to her that I can't stop thinking about her.

This girl is gonna drive me crazy. It has been just 2 days.

I hear a knock on the door and go to open it secretly hoping that it is not Faizi, otherwise that friend of mine is gonna read my thoughts and then pull my leg by his constant blabber about 'Form girl'. Not that I dislike when he takes her name repeatedly , sometimes a slight blush also arrives on my cheeks which he hasn't noticed till now Thankfully but I like keeping her thoughts to mine as something that belong only to me.

"Monami" I take a few steps back shocked on seeing the person at my door.

"I mean Dr. Mahajan" She is my cadet, I have the rights to call her by name but then she has a profession attached to her name and I should respect that.

Wait the point is what is she doing at my doorstep at this time of the hour 2200 hours I look at the wall clock. Not late for these civilians but in academy they should be in their rooms by now.

So many thoughts at once, I have even started to fumble when she arrives.

She said something I didn't hear because I was lost in her thoughts despite having her in front of me hoping her to trip once again so I can grab her waist.

Gutter. Nonsense. Yuck. My mind is a girl is speaking in front of me and this is what is going on my mind.
I respect her, but still these thoughts. This is the first time I am having these type of thoughts about a woman, not that I have not had a girlfriend in past, still I wasn't attracted to her the way I am attracted to her.

She snapped her fingers in front of my eyes pulling me out of the gutter thoughts I was drowning into.

"Where are you lost..??"

"In your thoughts. "

"Huhh.. Excuse me."

"Sorry I meant I was thinking, why are you here at this time of the hour.."

"Had you lent me your ears beforehand, you would have been aware Sir"

" I am sorry, please repeat"

"I had seen you listening to me when I was on the phone talking to my ... my... nevermind, I was gere to say eavesdropping is considered as a bad manner, hope you will remember it the next time." She took steps towards me.

I walked towards her and made my eyes meet hers. I looked deep inside them trying to uncover the tears which were falling from these eyes a few moments back but failed.

"I hope your personal life will not affect your professional life" I asked her.

She looks into my eyes and in a deep voice speaks "Mr. Karan Shergill" taking a long pause "Sir I assure you I have managed my personal and professional life in the past and I will maintain it in the future also..."

"Good night Sir" her angry tone makes me fall for her a little more. She slams the door behind her while leaving.

Her each antic is making me fall for her hard.

____________

Any guesses who is on the other side of Monami's phone....???

So Karan's no more as for now 😪