Chapter 16.2

Author

"When I moved in with you remember..." Abiha crosses her arms across her chest.

"How can one forget their happiest, I meant the most bitter memories.."

"Initially for nearly a month you used to hide everything from me ... but slowly you became a little careless started entering your laptop passwords without hiding from me so when you used to go to meet Batra Sir and I used to be in the room I started to use your laptop and by keeping a note of time I used to slowly take data from laptop ... although the data positions kept changing and the transfer was slow..."

"We have recovered the pendrive in which you used to steal data from the bedroom ... One say I came back early because I had forgotten to take my wallet and noticed you busy on my laptop... though I couldn't clearly see what you are doing it soaked seeds of doubt in my mind but I immediately shrugged them off thinking your laptop might be facing some problems hence you are using my laptop. I questioned you indirectly about that to clear all my doubts ... but you replied vaguely and it was a lie... so... then 2 days later I saw you coming out of the CCTV room and when I went inside I noticed no one else was there. I checked the recent footage but found no tampering but then my brain got a reminder that you went out to drink water the last night I checked that footage and found out that it was deleted. I immediately handed over the footage to the IT team for its recovery..."

"A person I hired had come to meet me up... I know I needed to delete the footages... but... I will give you points for that one.."

"After realising what you did .. I ran a background check on you.. only tonrealise the details you had given were actually correct... I connected one of your batchmates and found out that the data you provided was true. I then checked if the information found out about your parents death was correct or not but it also came out to be true.. I started to feel guilty and curse myself for doubting you... but then I found out about your allergies ... I found out that you are allergic to peanuts and even the slightest amount would be harmful for you... I offered you peanuts which you refused then I mixed two peanuts in your food crushing them nicely and noticed it didn't affect you... you didn't get an attack, nothing happened... I was now sure thay you are not what you pretend to be ... I only had to find out who you were and what was your mission. I want to ask... those medical records about having an allergy.... why put them in the first place when you don't have any allergies."

"I told you I will answer all your questions but this is a question if it better remains unanswered or you find out the answer on your own.."

"But why..???"

"May be for your own good ... if your fate has written its answers then they will come to you...if not then you will not get them..."

"I decided to give you access to the restricted area and gave you... I took you to the restricted area where you were loitering around on the first day... well was that also part of your plan..."

"I had to explore the restricted area...but you caught me... that wasn't a part of my plan and you had planned to take me to the restricted area and I thought you were genuinely taking me because your girlfriend deserved to know the place better than others..."

"The way you were looking at the files.. I changed the files in restricted area with false information... so you can have access to them..."

"The fact that the code changes everyday was also fake right.."

"Smart .. yes it was... I wanted to gather more information about you.. hence I waited for some days before I can give you the code and you can send your team false information...I did the same with my laptop."

"So all the information I sent to my team is false.."

"Yes..." Karan is shocked to see Abiha sitting with the same attitude despite knowing she sent false information to her team mates.. "You still didn't get the biggest shock .. did you.."

"I wanted to know how did you know about my name..??"

"About your name, the day when I decided to put you behind bars... the day when I planned the date..  you went to the washroom but forgot to lock your phone... I had checked your phone before but knew there was nothing in it... I wasn't going to check it but something in me forced me to do so.. I checked your phone and realised it is a different phone.. I read a message which said.. Abiha Sis we are ready.
Another message from bank account about money transfer into your account from account of Abiha Agnar and I realised it was you."

"So you said down on your knees making me think you are going  to propose me for marriage but instead said my real name and got me caught. Nice."

Faizi comes rushing into the jail cell "Karan the ammunition consignment thay was about to come has been hijacked and looted."

"What..??" Karan is shocked to hear Faizi... "But how..."

Karan is about to leave when Abiha holds his hand..." When I came out of the washroom I realised the blunder I had done... and I was a little aware that you have an idea about who I am.. when I was coming to you.. I noticed a different laptop hidden from me... it was locked... but I knew where you kept all your passwords.. I  found out the laptop password but there was only one file which I could access..and I didn't have much time... It was the file of your biggest ammunition truck coming... which is now with my people...."

"Tell me which gang do you work for... and which people work.under you where is your gang's location.." Karan raises his voice...

"Sorry your meeting time is over now we can only meet day after tomorrow when I will be transferred to the central jail. Hope you will accompany me..." Karan raises his voice and is about to raise his hand on her but stops... "I hate you for what you have done to my country... but for the sake of love... for its respect that I had towards you... your feelings might have been false.. and you might have played along with me all the time but mine were true..."  Karan storms out of the jail instructing a female commando to take Abiha back to her cell.

___________

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤