Chapter 14

AUTHOR 

Monami and Karan enter the academy holding hands leaving all the cadets and academy officials including Faizi and Batra Sir shocked.

"Since there were speculations about my and Monami's relationship going on I would like to announce it to all the academy members that is cadets, co-trainers and respected seniors that we are in a relationship officially... This relationship is a part of my personal life and I promise it won't affect my professional life in any way... if any of you finds me discriminating between the cadets you are free to report to the higher authorities, on training ground you all will be the same for me" Karan announces and looks at Batra Sir and then Faizi both of them give him a smile and a nod.

***
"Monami Batra Sir congratulated us on our relationship" Karan informs Monami who was sitting on the bed.

"And he has no problem with us sharing a room..??" Monami raises an eyebrow..

"We are not sharing a room love while you occupy this room I will be sleeping on the couch outside."

"Karan you really don't need to.." Karan places a finger on her lips

"I want to.." he plants a kiss on her forehead.

"Karan"

Karan hums in response...

"Thank you"

"You don't need to be thankful"

Monami smiles and Karan leaves the room.

***
Monami is still not doing any physical exercise but she caught up with her academic classes and was studying in the room while Karan was sitting on the couch reading some details about the arms and ammunition that were going to be delivered to the academy.

Karan instinctively closes the laptop when he feels a hand over his shoulder.

"You scared me" Karan turns over his shoulder and looks at Monami...

"You got scared from me" Monami laughs "What was that you are hiding in your laptop... hope it was not something objectionable that you hid it ..."

"Objectionable...meaning ..." Karan raises an eyebrow I doubt..

"Por..."

"Nooo ways.. hold your horses.." Karan interrupts before she could complete her word .. "I was just going through some restricted files that we are not allowed to show to anybody else..."

"Ohhh that is fine..I am not going to ask you to show me.."

"I know... you know how much I love my country and this academy.." Karan keeps the laptop aside and pulls Monami in his lap "and I love you more and more for this."

"I have some work to do.. some studies you see.." Monami ruffles her hand through his hair and leaves. 

Karan re-enters the password in the laptop and starts working again.

***

Karan is sitting on the laptop and going through some files when Monami enters the and rushes towards the washroom. Karan runs behind her and after a few moments knocks on the door.

"Are you fine Monami..?? I am getting worried here.."

"Yes Karan I am fine.."

"Then come out.."

"I...I can't.. can you just call someone from the cadets.. a female cadet I mean."

"Monami I am here .. you can tell me anything... only if you want and trust me enough"

"Karan I need sanitary napkins.. I don't have them.."

"I will just go and get them from the chemist shop"

Karan gets sanitary napkins from the chemist shop and Monami comes out from the washroom.

"Take rest" Karan gives a soft smile.

"Karan sit by my side for some time please.."

"I will come back in a few minutes"

"Okk"

Karan returns back with a hot water bag and places it on her stomach.

"I..I am sorry Karan it is not that I don't trust you enough with something that is natural... I just thought being a special agent and buying sanitary napkins would lower your reputation people would think you are not masculine enough."

Karan pats her forehead "Monami we are in a relationship and taking care of my girl will make me masculine enough, buying sanitary napkins is something that shouldn't be judged .. buying it will never make me not masculine enough"

"Karan I know you.. I know about your thought process.. I know how much you love me .. I know how much you respect my gender but it is not the case for all in the academy.. there will be some who will judge you... hamper your reputation"

"Monami people who will try to shame me, harm my reputation will be people with no brains .. by trying to put me down for a thing which is a basic necessity they will portray how low their thinking is.. it is not it is never going to put me in bad light..so relax" Monami holds Karan's hand who was holding the hot water bag on her stomach and dozes off.

***

Karan and Monami are in a restaurant on a date.

"I am so happy you planned this Karan I was so bored in the academy ... by the way dates don't need reasons... but still I will ask is there a reasons" Monami sips the wine.

"You said that dates don't have reasons just a thought of spending time with your love with privacy and you are on a date. Between this date has a reason more than just spending time with you" Karan grits his teeth. 

"What..??"

"Yesterday we went to the hospital .."

"Yes.."

"Your reports are here and you can join the training again from tomorrow"

"Whattt... are you serious" Monami jumps out of excitement.

"Control we are in a public place"

"Sorry" Monami smiles sheepishly and then grabs Karan's hand "I am so happy"

"Hence we are here for celebrating your return"

"To my return" Monami lifts up the wine glass in air

"To your return" Karan makes his wine glass touch hers.

"OMG I still can't believe it" 

"When you return tomorrow then believe it" Karan gives a wide smile and then they both continue with their food.

_______________________________

DO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️❤️