Epilogue

Karan

It has been two years since Abiha died. The higher authorities thought I was irresponsible and shifted me here in the Dehradun branch of Parakram SAF. The civilians training mission was also put on hold due to what all happened. 

I remember the past two years I have spent in Dehradun as I remove my uniform to change into something casual. Today was an award ceremony and I have got medals for leading the mission successfully and I have been transferred back to Parakram SAF as the new batch of civilian training mission is starting with new policies designed in these two years. I spent a lot of time working from here to design these policies. I did everything I could do to remove the tag of being irresponsible from me, it might have faded a little but it hasn't vanished. It will never vanish in my lifetime whatever I might do. 

My phone vibrates and I realise I didn't put it on ringer. I check the call it is from mom and I answer it immediately..

"Hello mom."

"Hello .. How are you..??"

"I am good Mom .. just an hour more and I will be done with my packing and I am going to spend 10 days with you there is no change in plan so relax.."

"Great.. I am so happy with this news...I have also called some.."

"No mom I am not going to meet any people for my marriage arrangement that is final.."

"But.. Karan you need to move on.."

"I have already moved on."

"Living with hate for someone is not called moving on Karan.."

"Mom.. please.. stop insisting.. it is not only my life that will get spoiled but also the life of the girl who will be forcefully tied to me."

"Karan till when will you punish yourself.."

"I am not punishing myself mom.. bye I need to finish with the packing."

I don't need anyone in my life, after Abiha asked me to find someone on her death bed.. I had already decided to never fall in love again and to live my entire life with the hate I have for her will be enough. I have to get my reputation my trust back which has been tainted due to her.  Moreover I decided to listen to her once and I am already in the biggest mess of my life with my tainted reputation listening to her once again would mean my end, my doom. 

________________________________________________________________________________

So here is the epilogue of the book.

Thank you guys for being my constant support despite having the female lead in grey shade.

So I have a question for you all .. 

While I was writing the book planned to give it a sequel in with Monami, the girl whose identity Abiha stole entering the academy.  So since the show is ending now would you like me to write that sequel or not. Also in case you want the sequel would you like me to write it in English (like this one) or in Hinglish ( like Ishq Bulava for those who have read it.)

So Judaiyaan song by Darshan Raval was my inspiration to write this.

Initially I decided Karan decides to live with love even though it was fake but then I decided no he deserves actual love so he lives with hate and I planned a sequel because Karan deserves better.

I will be answering to all your comments very soon.