Chapter 18

Author

Batra Sir summons Karan in his cabin early in the morning.

"Karan I gave in but I am still not convinced about your decision. You wanted to go to transfer her I agreed to your  demand but I am still not sure that you should go with her." Batra Sir stands up from chair and walks towards Karan.

"Sir you trust me, right..??"

"Yes Karan I do.. but.."

"Sir I will manage"

"Fine Karan as you wish then." though still reluctant Batra Sir agrees.

Batra Sir further goes on to explain Karan the route plan to transfer Monami to the other jail.

"I guess the gang she is not spilling about will surely try to rescue her.." Batra Sir speaks after a pause.

"I think the same Sir... and the fact that there is not another path to that jail is a disadvantage on our side. I am sure they must have planned something to rescue her in the secluded area."

"You have to be very careful Karan"

"I will be Sir."

Karan leaves the cabin and is checking the van when Faizi arrives

"All set Karan..??"

"Yes Faizi.."

"I still don't know why you have taken this decision of going personally to transfer her to the other jail when there are clearly many other special agents who can do this.. and why do you want to hurt yourself again and again.. you have already confronted her got your answers..."

"Faizi please... I want to go.." Karan is not sure why he wants to go but since Abiha sort of wanted him to go he insisted Batra Sir on letting him go. Maybe be wants to spend few moments finding ways to not hate her and just let her go because the love he claimed to have for her vanished the day he realised she was not what she claimed to be... she never understood his love for her country... he is now only left with hate for her.

Abiha comes smiling all ready to run from here with him.. she knows it is going to be an easy task running away..  till Karan doesn't refuse because apart from Karan they have a van driver and a low ranked police officer accompanying her. Parakram had sent search parties for the ammunition stolen so there were less special agents in the academy.

Abiha hops in the van and Karan handcuffs her...

"This seems kinky" Abiha whispers seductively into Karan's ears. Karan jumps as he taken aback..

"Stay in your limits.." Karan replies to her rudely.

Faizi hugs Karan and gives him best wishes before leaving.

After sometime.. as the silence between the two at the back of the van gets more awkward.. Abiha who had been practicing her run away proposal finally speaks up.

"Karan supposedly I tell you that whatever I did was a drama fine .. but that drama got real and I have actually started to love you.. what will be you reaction...??"

"I don't want to talk about things that are supposed and not real.. and even if it was real it wouldn't have mattered to me anymore."

"My I love you.. wouldn't have mattered to you anymore...??? What if I say let us ditch all of this and just run away... somewhere where only two of us would be there...??? Will that also not make you rethink about your decision..."

"No Abiha... I will hate you for all my life... My love for you was never greater than the country... but my hate for you is one of the strongest feelings in the world... I never wanted you to go away from my eyesight so that I could see you in pain ...Everytime you suffer will give me sadistic pleasure... Seeing you hurt not gives me satisfaction... it feels like a revenge for playing with my emotions.. my sentiments.."

Suddenly the van stops..

"What happened..??" Karan questions the van driver...

"Sir I guess it is puncture.. just let me check.."

After a few moments a knock is there on the van door and Karan opens it.

"Sir it is puncture please come out with her so that we can change the tyre.." the van driver explains the situation to Karan.

Karan agrees and uncuffs Abiha. He hold the other end of handcuff tightly in his hands in order to ensure that she doesn't run away. As soon as the van driver starts changing the tyre gun shots are heard.. Karan tries to hide Abiha but realises she has already been shot. Abiha falls down in Karan's arms...

"The people you were trying to save only tried to kill you.." Karan adjusts Abiha on her lap.

"Not tried they succeeded you have a punctured van in a no network area no matter how much you try you won't be able to save me.. Good bye Karan... I know you will hate me for life... and I know I deserve that too.. but find someone to love who will love you back equally.. take.. take this.."

Before Abiha could complete her words she takes her last breath and dies in Karan's arms...

_______________________

Here we are at the last chapter, I know this was a small fanfiction.

A small epilogue plus a question I want to ask all of you coming up in the next part.

Vote and comment.

And if you like me as an author please don't hesitate to follow.

Love Qyanshi 🥰🥰🥰

"