Chapter XIII: Shopping Date?

Nyahaha
Wow I haven't updated in a while.
Onegai
Forgive meeeee //shot

Sorry for being so inactive too, because I've been so busy with life and art and school and UGHH

Mainly RoWen Chapter for you!

The next chapter might take longer to write because I have a lot of studying to do, so please wait a little longer!

--------------------------------

"Tch. Well she's my playmate," Sting grinned a toothy grin.

"And know's the perfect time for you to have your dragon mood swings," Kagura huffed sarcastically and turned to Rogue for help. Unfortunately, he just stared at her emotionlessly. "Can I just leave?"

"No, no, Kagura. You must keep your Rogue company and get your mate marking on," Mira popped up out of nowhere. Kagura scowled got up and left to sit with Erza, and pulled Yukino along with her.

"Yu-chaan!" Sting called. "You can't leave me," Sting's eyes watered and reached out in her direction. He started to chase after him but Rogue caught a hold of his shirt.

But then let go of Sting and his eyes changed. Even lighter than before. Sting snapped out of the trance after a few moments and saw teeny scales forming along Rogue's wrists.

"Oi, Rogue," Sting said casually. "You got a little something," he pointed towards his arms. Rogue shot him his usual deadpan look and brushed him off. Sting didn't know what he was going through, but it was sure going to happen to him soon.

Rogue felt weird. He felt the urge to push everyone out of his way and get to Kagura.

"No. Control yourself." he hissed. But the teeny dragon conscience at the back of his head sang 'Kagura' over and over.

"Kagura, Kagura, Kagura.."

His head was pounding in a throbbing headache. He decided to go back upstairs to clear his mind.

~~~(・◇・)/ ~~~
(Time skip: 1 hour)

"Kagura, you should get along with him." Yukino pleaded. Kagura shook her head.

They were having their usual dragon meetup, like they did every week. Their current subject was Rogue.

"Rogue is totally a tsundere," Levy said aloud and wrote in their blue notebook. "And you know what they say, opposites attract."

Lucy laughed obnoxiously. Levy questioned it then realized that Gajeel and her-

"Nonono! Not focusing on that." she thought.

"Oi, oi, gihihi," Lucy made a horrible impression of him. "Gihihi, shrimp-chan! Play with me!"

Levy 'hmphed' at her and continued to write the details.

"Ne, Romeo," Lucy chuckled.

Romeo found Lucy kind of creepy and even intimidating at times. Unfortunately, one of those times was now. He had an odd feeling she was going to ask him something about...

"What's your progress with Wendy?"

"W-What?" he stuttered. "Oh, ah, I don't know to be honest."

"We should set you up on a date to get things moving," Mira hissed-whispered to Romeo.

---

After some, no, scratch that. After a ton of pleading and force, Romeo finally decided to cave in and ask Wendy on a date. Well, more like Mira asked Wendy to run an errand with Romeo. They were set to meet at the shopping district at 3:30. But since they were coming from the same place, they walked together.