Chapter VII: Lonesome

HOLY WERE ALMOST AT 1k READS

AaaAAND Finally back from vacation! I stayed in Cuba for a week and it was really nice there! I was at the beach and I found this really nice conch type shell but it turned out to be alive ;m;

I was sad because:
1.) I couldn't take it home
2.) It had a really slimy thing in it and it was gross :(

Im not a big fan of creepy crawlies if you can't tell already :/

But enough of that, let's get on to the story!

And disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail!

-------------------------------

Yukino slowly turned the doorknob and there was Sting, sitting at the foot of her door like a little lost puppy.

"Yukino-chaaan!" Sting exclaimed and tackled her with a hug.

"S-Sting-sama?!" she was surprised. "What are you doing here?"

He looked up at her with ice blue puppy eyes, similar to a husky. "I was lonely without you,"

Yukino blushed. "Great, he's in his Dragon stage," she mentally facepalmed herself. "And why am I wearing this in front of Sting-sama?" Yukino looked down at her clothing. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and pyjama shorts. "I guess it won't matter, since he's not really himself,"

"Yu-chan, I'm sleeping in your room!" he exclaimed.

"W-What? But, you can't just ask to sleep in a girl's room," she told him. "And Yu-chan?" she thought. "That's new,"

"I'm lonely," he pouted and his puppy eyes started to water. Yukino thought for a while.

"But..." she looked at him again. "W-Well, I guess it can't be helped," she gave up. Sting wagged his invisible tail and barked. She entered the room with Sting crawling behind her.

"He's acting like a dog," Yukino laughed. She thought it was cute.

She brought out a futon, set it beside her bed and put a blue blanket on top of it. Sting followed and belly-flopped onto the futon. Yukino climbed into her own bed, laid down, and closed her eyes once more.

---- o(ω' )o ----

"Yukino-chan?" a voice whispered. Yukino slowly rubbed her eyes and opened them. She saw Sting sitting at the edge of her bed and sat up quickly.

"Yu-chan! You're awake!" Sting tackled her with a hug again. Yukino sweatdropped.

"What is it, Sting-sama?" she asked him.

"I like playing with you," he smiled at her.

"Pla-"

"Oh, is Yu-chan being a pervert again?"

"N-No! That's not it!" her face turning red. The blush stopped. "If anything, you're the pervert!" she puffed out her cheeks.

"Me? A pervert? What's the reason?" he was completely clueless.

"You asked to sleep in a girl's room," she stated.

"But I just wanted to be with Yu-chan..." his puppy eyes started to water again.

"Ah! Gomen! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," Yukino waved her hands.

"That's alright!" he sprang up. "As long as I'm with my Yu-chan!"

"My Yu-chan..." Yukino repeated dreamily. She snapped out of it and checked the clock.

"It's 3:54," she yawned. "Let's go back to sleep."