Chapter V: My Hime-sama!

Hellooooooo! More chapters for everyone! //throws stories at people

Disclaimer: I sadly don't own Fairy Tail, or any of their characters. If I did, this story would be added to the anime ;)

--------------------------------
---- o(`ω' )o ----

(Timeskip 2 days)

Levy was sitting at a table flipping through pages, scribbling notes down, and opening more and more books. Sabertooth and the others had left, it had been 2 days since the pool party and her last strange encounter with Gajeel. She couldn't find anything about 'marking'. She switched back to the first book she read, which was the old red book. Levy reread the whole thing again, and still couldn't find anything about the topic. But she found something else. At the very back of the book, was a ripped page.

"That's odd," she thought. She put the book down and went to get breakfast with the others.

At that same time, Mira was giving Erza her daily slice of strawberry cake.

"Haihai, Erza eat up!" Mira smiled at her. Erza had an evil glint in her eye as she stuffed her face. Elegantly as always.

Mira turned away and was pouring herself some tea, when Lucy approached her.

"Hey Mira," Lucy started.

"Yes Lucy?" Mira replied. Lucy pointed to somebody standing behind her. Mira couldn't see who it was, but completely understood who she was talking about after she explained.

"Do you know how I could get this idiot off my tail?" Lucy asked. Natsu was standing behind her, shuffling his feet.

"He looks like he wants to tell you something," Mira winked at her. Lucy sighed and turned around.

"What is it Natsu?" Lucy asked him.

"Ne, Luce," he started.

"Yes, Natsu?"

"C-Could you come with me?"

"Where exactly?"

"T-T-To the little dragon's room?"

Lucy's eyes popped out comically. "You want me to go there with you?!"

"I-I'm scared."

Lucy facepalmed. This was exactly how Edolas Natsu acted. But she knew that this was the Dragon Season's doing.

"Okay, fine, if it makes you feel better," Lucy sighed in defeat as she lead him to the washroom. Mira giggled. She heard a faint 'No! Baka!' and a chop sound coming from the bathroom.

"Operation NaLu has made progress," she whispered to herself. She was fantasizing about their wedding and their 57 NaLu babies, but was interrupted.

(A/N: I bet you'd never guess who.)

"My Hime-sama! I have found you!"

Mira turned to meet Laxus, who was bowing down before her. He looked up at her with light gray orbs instead of his cold gray ones, took her hand, and kissed it.

"Laxus?!" Mira jumped. "And he's already moved on to the second stage," she thought and sighed.

"Hime, I have been searching far and wide across the land for you,"

"We're in the same guild," Mira sweatdropped.

"And I finally get to see my Hime-sama!" Laxus exclaimed, as he put his hands on his cheeks and melted.

"Well, I admit he's a bit cute when he's like this," she thought. "It's better than the usual boring Laxus, and I could get used to being called 'princess'," Mira smirked.

Mira immediately took that back as Laxus dipped her and leaned close to her face. Levy had just finished up her breakfast and wanted to ask Mira if she had any more weird encounters with Laxus, and she got her answer. Levy laughed hysterically as Laxus leaned in for the kiss. Mira backed away just in time and felt her face heat up.

"This is going too fast!" Mira thought. "I mean, I guess I like him, but this is awkward."

"Oh? Princess does not want to play? I'll try another day." Laxus winked at her and walked away.

"That. Was. Hilarious!" Levy laughed in between breaths.

"I can't believe you've caught Laxus doing weird things to me twice!" Mira exclaimed. "And keep it down, everyone will hear."

"Why should I? That was too funny." Levy laughed. "Hey everyone! Mira and Laxu-" Levy screamed at the top of her lungs, but Mira put a hand over her mouth. She pulled her under the counter and transformed into Satan Soul.

"We will not speak of this," Mira hissed.

"H-Hai," Levy sweatdropped. Mira took her hand off Levy's mouth.

"What's up?" they heard Wendy's voice over the counter.

"Oh, not much," Mira started.

"Not much?! You should have seen it Wendy! Laxus dipped Mira and th-" Levy was interrupted again by Mira's hand. Wendy giggled.

"What's all this commotion?"

(A/N: More and more people are coming 😂 Oops)

Romeo looked over the counter beside Wendy.

"Mmph, mrmnhp nerbphh munphh," Levy tried to explain. Mira's hand was still tightly clasped against her face.

"Oh well, Levy can't explain because she has a mouth fungus," Mira sighed.

"Mrrth frngrs?!" Levy screamed. Mira flashed Romeo and Wendy a smile and guided Levy around the corner.

"Okay then," Romeo said. "C'mon Wendy-nee, they have waffles!" Romeo said excitedly. He dragged Wendy with him and got in the breakfast line.

---- o(`ω' )o ----

(Timeskip: 2 hours)

"Take a look, Lu-chan!" Levy explained to Lucy. They were sitting down at a table near the poolside. Levy pointed at the missing page in the old red book. "Maybe that's why I can't find anything about marking!" Levy exclaimed.

"You may be right," Lucy added. "Try looking in other books at the library. I'll come with you!"

Levy grabbed her notepad and pen, and the two friends set off to the library.

--------------------------------

Yay another chapter done! If you want, you could leave suggestions on scenarios to help me come up with more ideas! I might do them!

Please vote, comment, and follow!

-Puffin-chan :3