Chapter III: Strange Behaviour Part 2

Hello :3 Back with another chapter! This one's like the other one, except alternating between what's happening between Yukino and Levy. Hope you likey!

Disclaimer: Again, I don't own Fairy Tail. But if I did, Mirajane would have a whole shipping army of fangirls! ☆〜(ゝ。

--------------------------------

"Levy-chaaaan!" someone screamed. Levy was startled. She had just started reading Divergent and was sitting down at a picnic table.

"Sounds like Lucy," she thought. "Wait, what?" There was a vast difference between Lucy and this person. He was ginormous, compared to Levy. Lucy was a bit taller than her. And the most obvious clue was that this person's voice was deep.

"Levy-chan! Mit-su-ke-ta!" squealed Gajeel happily as sparkles seemed to fly off of him. He glomped Levy again.

"Gajeel, you're a load to carry, so please get off," Levy begged. Gajeel released her from his tight hug. Gajeel sat down in front of her. Levy knit her eyebrows in confusion. All of a sudden, he grabbed her ankles.

"I got your leeeeeg," Gajeel laughed.

"G-Gajeel?!"

"Levy-chaaaan, bring me to the pool! I want to plaaaay," he was acting like a little kid.

"I'm not sure I can bring you all the way there," Levy sweatdropped.

"But Levy-chaaaan, I wanna play with you!" Gajeel whined and seemed to have tears in his eyes. He was rocking her back and forth. Levy was getting creeped out.

"This is not the real Gajeel," Levy thought. He shook her even more. After close to a lifetime, Gajeel immediately sat up. He paused for a few moments and looked around.

"What?!" Gajeel screamed. "I don't even know what I'm doing!" Gajeel stormed off.

"Mood swings much," Levy sighed. "It's just an effect of the season." she tried to calm herself. But she couldn't, her heart was beating rapidly.

---- o(ω' )o ----

Yukino was laying down on a towel, thinking. She felt a poke at her cheek and opened her caramel eyes, which met the deep blue ones of...

"Yo." Sting grinned at her.

"M-Master!" Yukino stuttered. Her cheeks were slightly tinted with blush. Ever since the Grand Magic Games, she had admired Sting. That admiration turned into something more.

"It's okay, you don't need to keep calling me Master," Sting said.

"O-oh. Sting-sama." Yukino corrected herself. Not exactly what Sting had in mind, but that was still okay.

"Why don't you come join the others? The water feels nice."

"It's fine. I'm a little tired," Yukino replied.

"Okay then, mind if I join you?" He asked.

"No, not at all." Yukino smiled. Sting set a towel down beside her and sat down.

The two lied there in silence. The silence was interrupted when they heard calls from Mira and Lisanna.

"Ooh! Get some Sting!" Mira yelled.

"Kya! Stingyu! Ahahaha!" Lisanna giggled.

"Stingyu? What's that?" Sting questioned. "These Fairy Tail girls sure are weird."

"Well, it must have something to do with you, since it has your name in it," Yukino added. She realized in no time that it was a ship name that had to do with her and Sting. She blushed even more and looked over at him. He smiled and she saw his former baby dragon fangs, which were sharper, just like before.