Chapter X: Dense Bakas

Hello back with another chapter as always!
Added hints of other ships as well ٩(^^)۶

AND 6K READS ALREADY?
Woah this story is getting popular.
Ily guys ahhhh ( ' ' )

---- o(ω' )o ----

Definitions:
Mou = Come on
Hime/Hime-sama = Princess
Ne = Hey
Ai = Love
Chi = Stare

--------------------------------

"And that is how the beautiful Nalu started." Mira finished as she flipped through the 834th page of the 10 pound album. By then, the whole guild was asleep, except for Romeo. Romeo had a blank expression on his face, everything that Mira said was gibberish to him. He needed a moment to process what just happened. Mira smiled at Romeo but turned and gritted her teeth at the guild.

"GET UP YOU LAZY BUMS!" several pieces of the roof fell down. "GO EAT NALU FOOD!" Mira boomed at the top of her lungs, shaking the guild and breaking a few, no um, plenty of glasses. Everyone bolted up.

"Hai! Mira-sama!" the guild squeaked in unison as they scrambled towards the food.

"So that's how this Nalu thing started?" Romeo asked.

"Yes, Romeo," Mira waved and skipped away happily, probably off to do some otp planning in the ladies' room.

"Ah, Romeo-san? Are you okay? Your eyes are all swirly," Wendy placed her hand on his forehead gently.

"I-I'm okay Wendy-nee," Romeo replied, blushing slightly at her action.

"RoWen has made some progress, but not very much. I just need to give destiny a little push." Mira declared. "Nah, more like a big shove." Mira shrugged. "Mou, you lovebirds should get together already!" The matchmaker screeched from afar, watching Romeo's every move. Wendy didn't see her, but Romeo did. "You guys are so cute together! Romeo-kun! Take her out on a date!" Mirajane screeched once more. Romeo rolled his eyes.

"I vow that I will make all of my otps canon!" Mira declared triumphantly, stepping one foot on a table, waving a flag with a chibi face of her on it. "Fighto Romeo!" she called and gave Romeo a thumbs up. Romeo sweatdropped.

"Wendy-nee, why don't we get away from- I mean, get some Nalu food?" he suggested, dragging Wendy from their spot.

"Okay, I guess we could,"

"Darn! Must get closer!" Mira said while advancing on her prey, or otherwise stepping her second foot up onto the table. Little did she know, the table was wobbly and uneven. She was off balance and started to fall, but was caught bridal style, by none other than Freed.

No jk it was Laxus. Duh.

"Hime, it's dangerous to stand on tables,"

"Laxus?"

"I wouldn't be able to stand seeing Princess Mira-chan getting hurt," he let her down.

"Princess... Mira... Chan...?"

"I will now convey my feelings for Hime-sama in several poems, written by yours truly,"

"Fantastic." she groaned.

"My Hime-sama, is more beautiful than yours, she shines very bright," Laxus said, in a charismatic tone. Not only that, he was also performing a dance that did not suit the poem at all. Unfortunately for Mira, that was only one of the 94 poems Laxus had written about her 'beautifullness'.

---- o(ω' )o ----

"They serve this?!"

Wendy and Romeo were at the Nalu food table gawking at a pink and yellow 'food' that they had never seen before. It looked close to a brain.