Chapter Eighteen

Luna's Perspective
   "Princess Luna, Chaamp of the goblins said you're attacking-" Mozale started to say.
   "Who are you to call me a princess?" I snapped.
    "Look, your sister called you a princess. So I thought I would too." Mozale smiled cockily.
    "I have a name or two I could call you too, Mozale." I glowered.
   "Let's dispose of Mozale." Zoey said as she held a dagger in her hand.
    "There's no need for that, Zoey." I responded to my right.
    In front of me were two royals I hadn't seen for a long time. James gulped nervously. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down. Skylar seethed like a wet cat, but she held her regality. She marched towards me.
   "Sister!" She cried out, "Oh, Luna, I thought I'd never see you again."
   She rushed to engulf me in a hug. I stiffened. I could tell she didn't want to ever let me go again. She held her grip. I stood there as limp as a leaf.
   "Anyway Warrior Luna or whatever you want to be called, Chaamp wanted you to stop attacking his tribe." Mozale continued swiftly. "You're killing goblins."
   Skylar also began to stiffen, at the sound of Mozale's words. All Mozale cared about was the goblins. I felt angered, as if she were treating me like a fool. I knew she liked to play games. I felt like she had brought my sister here as part of her tricks. I didn't like being made a fool of myself.
    "Why did you bring my sister here?" I questioned Mozale.
    "I thought it would be nice." Mozale sniffed.
    "You don't do anything nice. Especially not during a goblin war. This is a trick."
   "When, sister, did you ever become a warrior?" Skylar cried out.
   "When I ran away." I replied flatly. "I've been gone for two years, Sky."
    I stared at Skylar. I realized she had not changed. She hadn't grown. The forest would change her. I looked at Mozale. She was grinning. She knew something that I didn't.
"What do you do as a warrior?" Skylar asked.
    "God, Skylar, I have so many stories. It'd take all year to tell you them. I've saved so many poor peasants. I've stolen so much money. I've killed so many knights and evil beasts." I laughed.
    "You've killed knights?" Skylar gasped.
   "Yeah, I have a few really funny stories about that." I chuckled.
   "Hurting and killing someone isn't funny." Skylar responded
   "Hey, Luna. You want to introduce me to your sister? It's alright if you don't, I mean I've only been your boyfriend for two years." Roka appeared at my side.
    He leaned forward and kissed me. Skylar stared with her jaw dropped.
  "Roka, this is my sister, Princess Skylar. Sky, this is Roka, my boyfriend." I announced.
   "Your boyfriend is an elf."  Skylar gasped.
   "It doesn't matter what he is." I bristled at her response.