The finding

March 4th 1983

Fredbears family diner

(Goldie's pov)

I sip my coffee as I sit in my office after a big day of work finishing some paper work. (knocks on door) I slowly get up from my chair and walk out of my office to find Mary on the main stage "Mary why didn't you answer it?" I ask very curiously. "ugh Goldie I don't have to answer the door every time"  she answered. "And you don't have to be a bratty teenager but here we are" I replied. "I'm 17 that's almost and adult but fine whatever" she said getting up and going all the way around all the party tables to the front entrance of the pizzeria as she opens the door I hear crying from outside "hey Goldie you might want to see this!" she shouted from the doorway holding a bundle of something I walk over to where she is and see a small baby in her arms looking up at me with big blue eyes "there was a note that said her birthday is June 28th" she said. I take the bundle into my arms I check its diaper "she's a girl what should we do with her?" Mary asked "we will keep her of course" i replied then my brother Sf teleporting beside me this made the baby cry "Goldie are you sure you can raise her?" he asked. "of course I can i will raise her to be my own daughter" I said "what are you gonna name her goldie?" Mary asked. "Chica, her name is Chica."