The compass

6 years later

(Freddys pov)

It's been six years since the incident and things haven't gotten better or worse. Bonnie and chica are best friends but foxy kinda hates chica for what she did, I don't blame him tho. We have to keep an eye on her...*big crash* what the? I run towards the main room to see foxy floating? That doesn't make sense until I see her. "Chica what's going on?" I ask her "foxy was making fun of bonnie so I made him float i don't know how tho" she says concerned. Okay thats it she needs to control her powers, I run to the phone not bothering to get foxy down because one its hilarious you have to admit and two I knew he would be fine. I dial the number and wait. *rings* someone picks up "yes freddy?" He says. "Goldie how did you know it was me?" I ask "freddy your the only one that calls" he says "oh right" I say. "Okay what happened this time?" He asks "chica made foxy float to the roof it was hilarious and yes ill send a picture but thats beside the point, the point is I can't take this anymore you have to take her back please just for a few years to train her then ill take her back please goldie?" I ask desperately. "Fine 8 years then she goes back" he says "why 8?" I ask "because she is 10 and she will be an adult so she can grow up a little more just until she's 18" he says "fine" I say "deal, now bring her to the airport tomorrow and ill pick her up there" he says before hanging up. Honestly I don't know how chica will react, she won't see bonnie her best friend until she's 18. But it makes sense. I get to my room after putting the kids to bed and I slowly fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up and get changed into my clothes, I go to chicas room expecting her to be crying since she already knew, but when I got there she wasn't there where was she!? I ran into bonnies room to see them snuggling together. I did feel bad separating them but it has to be done. I pack her stuff and put it by the door then I hear footsteps behind me. "Freddy do I have to leave" she asks with tears. "Yes chica I'm sorry but don't worry you'll come back soon" I say to her in a soft voice. "Chica wait!" I look and see bonnie running up to her. He goes up to her and hands her a box "here i made these so we can find each other if we're lost" he says as he hands chica a compass.

(Chicas pov)

I slowly take the compass thats on a necklace chain and put it around my neck. "I designed them so they would point to the other compass so we know where we are at all times" bonnie says having tears in his eyes.
I run up to him and hug him tightly never wanting to let go, I didn't even notice I was crying. I cried on bonnies shoulder for what felt like forever, but as soon as we pulled apart he wiped my tears. "Bye bonnie" I say as I waved to him "bye chica" he says as I walk out the door and into the car where freddy was waiting. "Dont worry you'll come back i promise" I nod but felt a tear drop from my eyes, I quickly noticed I fell asleep but was awoken once freddy says a simple "were here" and we walk into the airport through the gates and security, once we made it to the plane I didn't go on "go on you know I cant go I have to go back" he says I hug him tightly then walk onto the flight and get in my seat with my stuff beside me. Once we take off I fall asleep....I quickly wake up a few hours later once we land. I get up from my seat and grab my stuff and walk out of the plane then out of the airport I look around for someone knowing freddy probably told someone to get me. I hear footsteps behind me i turn around to see a big yellow bear with a blue shirt a bow tie and a black hat "hello" he says "hi" I say shyly, "come on chica let's go" he says. How does he know my name?! And where were we going "chica calm down im goldie I'm the one freddy told to come get you" he says trying to calm me down. As I calm down I follow him to the car, once I'm buckled in we drive to this huge pizzeria when we get there we get out I try to grab my stuff but he stops me "it's alright go inside i got your stuff" he says as I look down at my necklace its pointing west, I look on the back to see writing that says "your bonnie" on it, I stare in awe. Then I go to the front door waiting for goldie. Once goldie opens the door i see big tables and chairs in the middle of the room and to my left I see a box in the corner it's purple with light blue stripes. To my right I see a huge stage with red curtains and a clear sky as a background, I see two figures sitting on the stage the first one looks like bonnie but older and is golden with a purple tie. The other is almost human like but is black and white with stripes and has a white mask. I see golden freddy go past me I try to follow but he stops me. "Stay here you'll get overwhelmed I will bring one over here at a time ok?" He asks "okay" I say simply as he walked over to the two and talked to them not loud enough that I could hear. He pointed at the rabbit then at me, I was scared. The rabbit walked over to me as the other two where talking. "Hello chica I'm springbonnie it's nice to meet you" he says nicely. "Hello springbonnie nice to meet you too" I say, he smiles happily then walks back over to the other two goldie did the same but to the other one. I see her walk over here. (btw the Marinette is female in this) she crouches down to my level "Hello im the Marinette but you can call me Mary if you like it's nice to meet you" she says nicely. "Hello Mary im chica it's nice to meet you too" I say nicely.
I see golden freddy walk up to me "Mary can you please show chica her room?" He asks her "sure chica follow me" she says. I follow her to this door when I open it it shows a huge room with a stage and a fishtank with some fish in it, behind the stage was two doors I opened the first door to find another room but this time it had a bed and a dresser. I go to the other door to see a elevator i look at Mary. "Go on its safe its just some vents I build for you in case your upset or need to hide" she says i nod and go up in the elevator. Once I am in the vents I go to a corner and look at the compass bonnie made for me. I didn't even notice I started crying until now, I look up to see another rabbit but looks my age but he isn't bonnie he looks all black kinda like a shadow, "hello their what's wrong" he asked me. "I-i just miss home my only friends are there and now I'm stuck here" I say in between cries. "I'll be your friend if you want" he offers "sure" I say as I calm down "im shadow bonnie what's your name?" He asks "my names chica" I say simply "nice to meet you chica" "nice to meet you too shadow bonnie" I say "well I got to go my dad probably is wondering where I went" he says before leaving. I have a feeling this friendship will last a long time.