The date

(Bonnies pov)
I stand on the rooftop of the pizzeria awaiting her arrival while looking at the stary night sky. I noticed my compass is pointing to behind me, I turn around to see chica in a dress with her hair fully straightened. Wow she's gorgeous I thought. "Hey" I say softly. "Hey" she responds I reach my arm out for her to take and she does. We go and sit down on the ledge of the roof being careful not to slip. "Chica i have something to confess" I say with a nervous voice. "What is it?" She asks sweetly "listen ever since you returned from goldies I've had a huge crush on you and I've really missed you what I'm really trying to say is....I love you chica" I confess and she looks and me in shock before saying "I love you too I always have and I always will" she admits. I look at her while she blushes and looks away, I lift her chin to look at me before  caressing her cheek. "I love you" she says "I love you too" I say before getting closer to her and connecting my lips with hers and we kiss. I love her so much. We break apart for air and she gasps "look" she points and a shooting star goes by "make a wish" i thought of mine and told her i had it then she said she had hers. Before I knew it she puts her head on my shoulder as we watch the stars.
*two hours later*
Its now at least 1 AM and I look to my side and see she had fallen asleep in my arms. I love her so much I want to protect her even if it kills me I thought. I look up at the stars before looking back at chica and smile. I slowly and carefully pick her up bridal style as to not wake her and head back downstairs. I carefully open the door to her room and set her on the bed before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Chica" I whisper. I start to head out of her room. Once I'm out i close the door behind me only to hear giggling. I look to my right to see foxy giggling, "SHHH" I shush him so he doesn't wake chica. "Why are you up so late?" I ask while whispering. "I wanted to check on you and chica and noticed you guys weren't back yet so I stayed awake, but looks like someone was busy is that why you and her weren't here?" He smirks and chuckles. "No you idiot we didn't do that she just fell asleep in my arms 10 minutes before we left so I brought her back here" I explained. "And?" He asks. "And what?" "Did you ask her to be your girlfriend yet?" "No its only been one date" I said. "Your right but did you kiss?" He asks. That caught me off guard and I blushed knowing what happened. "Aha I knew it! I'm gonna tell freddy" he says very excitedly. "Fine but I'm going to bed do NOT wake her up got it?" I say. "Yes sir" he salutes before walking off. I head to my room and get into bed and slowly drift off to sleep, I wonder what would've happened if she didn't like me back. What if she fell off the roof?. What if she didn't kiss back and pulled away. What if...........