Jealousy

One year later

(Shadow freddys POV)

I sneak through the pizzeria. I make it to Chica's room finally i try opening the door but its locked. I grab the picklock from my pocket and try to break in, it works. I carefully open the door and step inside. I walk over to her crib to see her sleeping peacefully.
"Finally I can now kill you, you took all the attention, made my own cousin love someone more then his own blood" I say. She wakes up and starts crying really loudly, I quickly take out my knife I get close to stabbing her but something stops me. "Stop!!" I feel a hand grab my arm I turn around to see golden freddy "Shadow freddy what are you doing!?" He says angry.
"I'm getting rid of her she has caused me so much trouble she is taking the attention you love her more then me!"
I say. "Get out" I look at him "NOW" he throws me outside in the rain. "One-day ill be back golden freddy you'll regret this decision!" I say loudly as I walk away.

(Goldies POV)

*sighs* oh shit chica! I think to myself. I run as fast as I can to
Her room to find her shaking and crying. I run to her checking for injuries I hear footsteps come in "what happened?" Both mary and springbonnie say at the same time. "Shadow freddy tried to kill chica shes fine but he is gone he's not coming back" I say sternly. "Golden freddy it is no longer safe here for her she needs a new home someone we can trust" mary says. "Your right i know just the place" I say as I hand chica over to springbonnie, she starts calming down as I pick up my phone.
*rings* someone picks up "freddy fazbears pizzeria how can I help you?" He says "hey freddy its me" I say "goldie nice to hear from you again how's chica?" He asks. "She's good what about the kids?" I ask, "their good, now goldie get to the point i know you didn't call to catch up" he says "oh freddy you know me so well. Listen I need to call in on that favor, Shadow freddy tried to kill chica we need a place for her to live, it is no longer safe here" I say "so you want me a person with no experience on girls to raise her?" He asks. "Yes freddy besides her and Bonnie will get along nicely. So please I know I'm not one to beg but I'm desperate. She needs to stay safe" I say almost having tears, "fine but if I need help I call you deal?" He asks, "deal" I finish. "Fly her out here tomorrow" he says as he hangs up, tomorrow? I'm not gonna question it I walk back to chicas room to see her playing with her building blocks on the floor and springbonnie beside her. "Hey goldie how'd it go...goldie you ok?" He asks concerned. "Yeah I'm fine" I lie "pack her stuff up shes going to freddy fazbears pizzeria tomorrow" I say.

The next morning

We traveled to the airport as we got on the plane and sat in our seats I fell asleep as springbonnie was holding chica. "Golden freddy wake up" springbonnie says i wake up "we are here" he says again. As the flight lands i get chicas stuff ready. When we get off the plane we get in a car and drive to the pizzeria where freddy is waiting outside holding bonnie who is the same age as chica, foxy playing on the ground.
he is a year older then bonnie and chica. "Hey goldie" freddy says as I approach him. "Hey freddy are you sure you can handle her?" I ask, "yes I'm sure" he says as he picks up foxy while carrying bonnie and we walk inside. He sets foxy and bonnie down, and I set chica beside them. "Thanks for taking her freddy if anything happens call me ok?" I say "ok I will" he says. I look over to see chica playing with her favorite teddy bear, foxy goes up to her and grabs it from her hands harshly. She starts to cry but stops when bonnie crawls beside her and hugs her. "Aww see there getting along chica will be fine I promise I'll call if anything happens" he says "okay.." I say. I get up to go outside when I feel a hand grab my pants leg, "g-goldie" She says in a cute way, she said her first word i thought she would never talk, *sighs* I crouch down and give her a kiss on the forehead. I get up and walk out with tears in my eyes, I go to the car where springbonnie is waiting for me. "Don't worry you'll see her again this isn't goodbye forever you can still come visit" he says to me. "Yeah your right" I say as we drive back to the airport.

850 words sorry its a short chapter