going back

(The picture on top is what chica looks like when she is 18)

2 years later
                      (Chicas pov)
It has been around 8 years since I last seen bonnie and the others. I thought as I look at my compass wich is pointing south. Just then I hear a knock. I look up I see shadow bonnie waving at me from the vents, he jumps down to talk to me. "Hey chica today's the day you go home will I ever see you again?" He asked with a sad expression. I go up to him and hug him. "Of course you will dummy ill come visit when I can" I say as I let go of the hug just then I hear a knock on my door "bye" I wave before he jumps back into the vents. Then the door opens "hey chica" its goldie "oh hey goldie whats up?" I ask him. "I'm just really gonna miss you when you leave are you sure you'll visit as soon as you can?" He asks "yes goldie of course" I awnser. "Already then let's get your stuff and go to the airport" he says. We pack my things and just say bye to everyone before leaving.
(Times-skip to the airport)
"Are you sure you want to fly alone?" He asks looking upset. "Yes I'm sure I'm fine ill miss you" I say "ill miss you too" he says before hugging me tightly. I waved bye before getting on my flight with bucket right behind me on his leash. What if bonnie and the others have changed? I thought. What if they don't like me anymore? What if......I think as I drift off to sleep.

Sorry short chapter i want the next one to be separated with this one I hope you all are enjoying so far please feel free to give me ideas.