Reunion

(Chicas pov)
I wake up just as the plane lands to see bucket licking my face. "Ew bucket stop" I laughed. When we land i take bucket by his leash and start to exit the aircraft with my things, as we walk down the waiting room hallway I see a familiar face.. "Freddy!" I call out he looks at me with disbelief in his eyes then walks towards me "Chica!" He says before hugging me ha just like goldie. "Look at you all grown up" he says smiling "here let me help you with your bags" "no no its alright freddy I got them" he looks at me before saying a simple ok. "Chica who's your dog?" "Oh thats bucket I saved his life from a fire and then he saved me" I say "a fire when?" He asks worried "dont worry that was a long time ago right now I want to get back" he responds with a simple alright before putting my stuff in the car as we make are way home. As we pulled up to the pizzeria I think wow. "So you like it?" He asks "like it i love it" I say excited. We head inside and I stare in awe "welcome home Chica" freddy says. It was a huge pizzeria with arcade games and a stage ect. I look around and see a familiar fox wearing shorts eyepatch but the thing that caught my attention was the hook on his hand it brings back memories from what happened that day. He comes up to me and says hi but I don't respond I just look at his hook with sadness in my eyes "its not your fault Chica" he says before hugging me. I hug back with tears threatening to fall. "I- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to chop off your hand" I say. "Chica it wasn't your fault mate besides it makes me look more like a pirate the kids love it" he says "really?" I ask, he nods. "Wait where's bonnie?" I ask Freddy comes up to me and says "he will be here soon go to the roof" he says I reply with a simple ok before going. Once I climb the ladder I sit on the edge of the roof looking at the sunset.
(Bonnies pov)
I stand here on the roof looking for her but then I remember my compass I turn a corner and follow it to see her sitting on the edge I clear my throat to get her attention.
(Back to chicas pov)
I look at the sunset wondering if he's even here, then I notice my compass moved its pointing behind me, I hear a sound of someone clearing their throat, I turn around and there he is...
Bonnie. I get up with tears in my eyes he runs up to me and I do the same. "Bonnie!" Shout he lifts me up in the air and spins me around and hugs me with the most bone crushing hug ever. "I missed you so much" I cried in his shoulder "I know I did too" he cried as well. We sit down i sit in his lap. "Huh" he said "what?" I say. "Nothing its just after all these years you kept your compass..." he said surprised "yea you made it for me so I took care of it thats what friends do right?" I asked. "Yea friends" he said nervous. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't help it I ended up falling asleep in his arms....
(Bonnies pov)
She fell asleep in my arms my girl is finally back where she belongs. I lean in to the sleeping girl and kiss her head. "Goodnight Chica" I whisper before picking her up and carrying her inside. Once we are in I see freddy and foxy looking shocked. "What happened?" Freddy whispers. "She just fell asleep thats all" and with that I take her to her new room and tuck her in.. I was about to leave when a hand grabbed mine.. "please stay don't leave" I smile and I get into bed and cuddle with her.
(Freddys pov)
I look at Chicas room and wonder why Bonnie isn't out yet. I go to take a look to see the room door open, I look inside to see the two fast asleep cuddling, cute. I thought maybe they will get together one day. What if......