19

"Keith? is- is he okay?" pidge asks, barely above a whisper.
"he'll be okay pup, lets leave him to rest, okay?" Pidge nods and walks silently next to the alpha.

"we should get you back to your brother-"

"a-actually i have plans!" pidge says with a small blush.

"Damin and I am going to the park to hangout." at this Keith raised an eyebrow.

"Damin? doesn't Allura hate him? why'd she hangou-"

"ALLURA DOESN'T KNOW" Pidge blurts out, slapping hands over her mouth immediately.

"Pidge. you two are stuck together like glue, why aren't you around her like normal?" Keith questions as they walk down the street in the direction of the park.

" She's pretty upset about me wanting to hangout with him, but she doesn't control me! so i didn't tell her.." the smaller explains.

Keith nods and Pidge sighs, happy that he wasn't upset although they couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Keith was puzzled by the sudden disobedience from the smaller, Pidge is around Allura from the beginning of school till late evening, its weird that the other wasn't there.

Pidge races forward at the sight of the boy on the swings.
"Pidge!?" a confused but happy voice called out.
"hey!" she says hugging him.

"you keep pup safe or i break your wrist pretty boy." Keith growls before ruffling Pidges hair and walking towards his street.

on his way he stopped by Allura's and found out something surprising

3rd person, lance

now back with lance he'd just finished the questioning and was kinda just sitting there, thinking.

not thinking about anything particular, just thinking.
occasionally one of his family members dropped in, but they quickly left noticing his inability to look or talk to them, especially his parents.

they kept him overnight for a fuller examination which gave the omega more time to think.