fill in chapter.

"Keith?" Lance had awoken to an empty bed.
"Pidge?" He whined.

The door slowly opened.
" Hey buddy, it's Pidge. " Pidge walked over and placed a hand on his forehead.

" I don feel so good. Where's Keef?" Lance says whimpering.
"Keith can't be in here. You started your Heat." Pidge explains in a soft voice.

The little beta was immune to the scent of an Omegas heat, like most betas.
He whined and burryed his head into his pillow.
"Everything hurts. I want Keef here, he pets my hair." Lance whimpers.

"No. He's an Alpha, he could mark you by accident." Pidge says running her hand through his hair. He leaned into the touch of her cold hand.

" Why are you so cold to the touch? Your like a living ice cube." He mumbles slowly falling into a dreamless sleep once again.

"Sweet dreams buddy." She says leaving the room and locking the door.

Keith sighed. " How's he doing? "
" He wants you. He's to delirious to thing correctly about the fact that your an alpha. But now I have to get a cool towel for his head." She explains before going off.

" Keef. " Lance whimpered.

" Lance, I can't come in. Do you want me to give Pidge some of my clothes?" Keith says through the door.

" Mhmm. " He whined.

It wasn't long before he had created a nest and had fallen asleep.

Keith was finally allowed to step inside, with Pidge as supervision.
Keith curled up next to Lance in the nest and Lance laid an arm around his waist.

Keith might be the alpha, but he was still the shorter one out of the two so of course he was the little spoon.
They both slept like that.
Soon Pidge grew tired and slipped into the nest. Keith had his arms around her. They all once again slept peacefully.

Sorry! I've been really busy. I'm working on a solo in my Chorus class and my writing creativity decided to take a vacation. Hopefully I can get a real chapter out soon!
Bye my guys, gals, and non bionary and genderfluid pals! 👌