21

"Brother!" Damin looked up from his phone with a smile.

"Yeah, Pidgeon and I hungout at the park, some older alpha threatened me, but its cool-"
"What!?"

"Yeah, apparently he's like Pidgeon's brother or something like that? She talks very highly about him, he called her pup" Damin shruggs.

Lotor sighs. " Well, my omega will be coming home soon, so be cautious around their room, they have to adjust."

" Got it bro, anyway, whats for dinner? "

---------------------------------------

Pidge hummed happily as they walked down the street, a black hoodie practically covering her whole body.

"Pidge, where the hell have you been??" He looks up into the eyes of a certain white haired female. Allura wasn't angry, she looked more, hurt?

"Pup, you have allot of explaining to do." It was at that moment that Pidge finally saw the ebony haired boy next to Allura.

"Why, why are your eyes red? Have you been smoking again?" Pidge asked Allura in a small voice.

"No. Crying. But don't change the subject! Get your ass in here, we need to talk." And with that the tall alpha stormed into the house, her shorter friend following behind with Keith trailing behind both.

As soon as they were all sat down Allura blew up. " WHERE WERE YOU? IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT, ON A SCHOOL NIGHT NONETHELESS! YOUR MOTHER WOULD HAVE KILLED ME HAD SHE KNOWN THAT YOU WERE OUT THIS LATE! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY CALLS NOR KEITH'S CALLS, YOU'RE WEARING SOMEONE ELSES SCENT, YEAH, DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T NOTICED THE PRETTY LITTLE HOODIE YOU'RE ALL SNUGGLED UP IN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT, OR WORSE!" By this point her face was flushed in anger and she was subconsciously growling.

Keith sighs and pushes Allura to sit back down." What she means to say is, pup, we were worried. At least start with why weren't you answering your calls?"

Pidge took a minute to get over the shock of the alpha's outburst before responding in a small whimper " I was still with Damin at the park-"

" WHAT? THAT KID IS NO GOOD, WHY WON-"

" ALLURA ENOUGH. " Keith growls out, stopping the other alpha's speech.
" Go to your room, I'll finish talking to them. "

" But, Keith -"

" Go. "
With a huff she leaves, throwing a glare at the shorter alpha.

" Now, why were you not answering the calls?"

" My phone died" Pidge pulled out their phone to show Keith.
" Okay, but be careful, you know how Allura thinks about Damin. Personally I don't care who you date, but she is right about one thing. That kid is bad news, now I'm not saying you can't date him, just, be careful. Okay? "

She nods." Now, take off that hoodie and give Allura some cuddles, Alpha's orders! " Keith jokes with a small chuckle.

Pidge cracks a smile as he takes off the hoodie, handing it to Keith.

"I'm gonna return this to it's owner, where does Damin live? "
---------------------------------------

A small knock on the door alerted the girl in the room. She sniffles.
"Go away" her shakey voice calls out.
Despite the weak words, the door creaked open.

Silently the shorter walked over to their friend, who was facing the opposite way, pouting on the bed. She climbs into the bed and crawls over to the side the alpha was facing. He cuddled close to the taller who wraps her arms around them. Allura places her head atop the shorters and sniffles.

"I'm sorry for yelling"

"I'm sorry for being late"

Allura hums and Pidge nuzzles into the others warm embrace.

No other words were exchanged and yet both of them had felt complete.
---------------------------------------
"Sixty-four... Sixty-five... Sixty-six favor lane! Found it."
The hum of the bike slowly stopped.

A loud ring sounded as he pressed the button.
"Just a moment!" A familiar voice calls out.
Keith froze.
The door opened and a tall man steps out.
Lotor freezes.

"Who's at the do- oh, hey Mr. Keith!" Damin smiles and waves.

"Uh, your hoodie, Pidge-" Damin takes the hoodie from Keith's semi-outstretched hands.
"Thank you!" He says with a grin, running back inside.
Keith nods, his eyes still locked on the taller alpha.

"Why don't we have a little chat, since your pup and my brother are together-"

"No they aren't." Keith growls.

"Come on, don't be like that, come in. Have some tea"