chapter 14 (short chapter!)

"who's that with Pup?" Keith asks Lance, looking at the boy leaning over the small beta.

Pidge seemed oblivious to the amount of space between them as her cheeks burned a bright red as he continued to flirt with her.

"I don't know, but he better get away." Allura, (and the commenters, don't think I don't see y'all), growls.

Lance chuckles.
"That's the new kid, Damin Rozz. Looks like he has the hots for your girl Allura. " Lance says with a wink.

Pidge slid down the wall as a laughing fit shook her body.
Damin had made a terrible pun and she found it hilarious.

She then heard a distinct tapping that was coming closer.
"Pidge, come with me." Allura growls taking the poor beta's arm and dragging her away from the flirty boy.

"What the heck Allura!?" Pidge glared up at the taller girl.
"Don't hang out with him." Allura deadpans.

"No. Mama Lance allows me to hang out with him. I don't have to obey you." Pidge growls.

Pidge stomps back over to Damin.
" What's wrong little one?" Damin says tilting her head up with his pointer finger.

She avoids his gaze.
"Nothing."

"Yeah right short shit." Damin says and Pidge snorts.

"Oi, no swearing in my Christian Minecraft server!" She shouts.

"Pidge, last year, On Christmas might I add. Your prayer went 'Thanks to thine homo thot in the sky. Now we get presents. Fuck off. ' "Keith said and Damin bursts out laughing.

"You.. actually.. frickin.. said that!" Damin says trying to stop his laughter.
"Shut up!!!" Pidge says covering her embarrassed blushing cheeks.

Damin pokes her side and she giggles.
She realized her mistake and bolted.
Damin chased her through the halls trying to catch the girl.

"What's happening?" Lance whispered watching the two.
" He found one of her tickle spots. " Keith explains, watching the two as well.

"Pup." Lance says.
About five seconds later Pidge stood in front of him with disheveled hair.

"Yes Mama Lance?" She asks tilting her head.
" What happened to your hair? " He asks.

" Damin caught me for a second and tackled me to the ground. " Pidge says shrugging.

Lance frowns.
" Sit. " He says and she sits down.

He pulls out a brush and takes a hair clip out of the short beta's hair.
He brushes her hair till it's silky smooth before putting a small braid on the side of her hair before clipping it.

He glares at Damin.
'Don't fuck it up.' he mouths to the other boy who nods.