20

Keith growls at the sight causing the two to turn around. "Alpha boy came to the weak ones rescue hmm?"

Tears were pooled in Allura's eyes.
" get off her. " Keith growled.

" and what are you gonna do? shortie." the taller alpha sneered.

" Let Her Go Now. " Keith growls in his alpha voice. even Allura, a pretty powerful alpha, whimpered.

the other male alpha tried to stand his own but faltered.
" N-no! " the other growls.

" Stand Down. " Keith growls again, staring directly into the tallers eyes.
this time the alpha lowers his head.
"Y-yes alpha." he scampers off and Allura runs into Keith's arms.

"What the hell happened?" he asks, confusion written on his face.
"stupid fucker was a higher ranking alpha" she hissed, pulling away from the hug and crossing her arms with a pout. "he followed me home and was trying to get in my pants."

she tried wiping the tears away before Keith could point them out, but more just filled their place.

" Come on, lets go get some ice cream or something, we both need a bit of cheering up i guess. " Keith says awkwardly.

she nods and allows him to walk her down a few streets into a little corner mall. they enter and go straight to the food court, finding the little ice cream shop and grabbing the sweet treat.

they sit at a bench outside the mall, quietly enjoying the ice cream.
"Say, Keith, how did you know to find me?" she wonders aloud.

"i saw pup with her friend at the park and when she said y'all weren't hanging out i decided to check on you, you two are normally attached by the hip so i thought you might want some cheering up incase you two had a falling out. " Keith mumbles over a mouthful of ice cream.

" well, not exactly" she says with a shrug. " thank you though, it was a sweet thought"

" Keith? "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lance stared blankly at the cards, thinking about his reasoning.
After Lance's family and friends had left, a familiar face decided to pop in.

" well?"

" oh, right, got any tens? "

" go fish! "  the taller smiles and Lance takes another card.

" got any-"

He zones out again.

" Lance! " said boy jumps at the loud noise, whimpering.

" sorry prince, but you zoned out, you okay?"

Purple eyes look into blue ones with concern.
" Oh, uh, yeah lotor, I'm okay. just thinking. " Lotor lets out a harsh laugh and takes the cards from the others hands.

" tell me about it prince? " he both demands and questions.

" Why are you here? Allura told me that we're enemies"

" oh Allura, no we're boyfriends! did you seriously forget me?"

" truth be told, I've been having a hard time remembering people that aren't family, that Keith person, he knew about my parents, and something he said- this is just all confusing. " Lance admits sheepishly to the older.

Lotor takes the cards from the younger and holds his hands.
"Prince, don't let that boy get to you. he's just trying to get into your head, he's not a good guy." Lotor's thumb strokes the others hand.

(Author: mcfuck you lotion-anyway-)

Lance lets a small, soft smile show.
"Thank you, yunno, they said, um the short one, Pidge? they said that they might let me out of here soon. "

" thats great prince! " Lotor grins, then I can take you back to our house!"

" yeah!" his eyes light up looking at his white haired 'boyfriend'.

" Now I have to go and get our house tidy for when I can take you back! " Lotor laughs.

" I'm sure it'll be fine!" Lance laughs back.
Lotor stands and gives the other a kiss on his forehead before leaving.

"aww we didn't finish our game" Lance huffs.

on the outside of the door Lotor was walking away with a smile.
he pulls out his phone and searches for a minute before clicking on a number.

"get the house ready, ill be taking my omega home soon. tell the others that they best behave, and be nice for our new guest."

he clicks the phone off, waves to the guy at the front desk and walks out.

~~~~~~~~back at his house~~~~~~

Lotor steps out of the car and his driver leaves.
he walks in and goes down the hall to a door.
he unlocks it and steps in.

"Hello Damin back from your little date I presume?"