Disruption of Peace (Daria & Quinn)

AN: Trying a new format:) Quinn and especially Daria are very OOC.

Daria sat in her box, colouring book on the floor and Meow, the stuffed cat in hand. They were wearing a green onesie with white polka dots.

"Daria, can you help me with my homework?" Quinn asked as she walked through the door.

Daria looked and hid, she never thought of Quinn walking into something she shouldn't have.

"Daria, why are you hiding from me, If you do it I'll pay you $50?" Quinn inquired. The thought of Daria hiding from her scratched her head.

"Daria, are you ok, I'll just do my homework but I'm here if you need me?" Quinn walked towards Daria. Her jaw dropped at what she saw. There was Daria in a onesie, colouring and holding a stuffed cat.

"Do you need anything, I don't know what's going on but this is not like you, Daria?" Quinn dismissed her previous request. Suddenly, she wanted to take care of her sister.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" Quinn reassured Daria as they cried. Quinn was not used to seeing Daria cry. Daria held on to Quinn like a lifeboat.

"Promise not to tell." Daria confided in Quinn.

"Promise not to tell what?" Quinn asked. What was Daria's secret?

"I'm an age regressor, which means I regress to a toddler to cope with stress and stuff," Daria explained to Quinn. Daria braced herself for Quinn's reaction.

"That sounds nice." Quinn paused for a moment. "Why don't I take care of you?" Quinn asked her sister... I mean "cousin".

"Don't you have homework?" Daria questioned. Her thoughts were still racing from how well Quinn took the news.

"That can wait a while," Quinn replied. She didn't have anything due the next day; her homework could wait. Quinn still wanted to do some research on age regression anyways.

"Um sure I guess," Daria mumbled. Immediately after, Quinn grabbed Daria's arms and helped them up. Quinn walked Daria to her bed and they sat down.

"You forgot your friend there, little sis," Quinn noted. Daria began to stand but Quinn gently pushed her back down.

"No no, I'll go get him," Quinn stated. Quinn walked over to the box, bent down, grabbed the stuffed cat friend and walked back.

"First order of big sister duty; storytime!" Quinn proclaimed. Quinn turned around and reached for Daria's most prized book, Black Beauty. Quinn sat back down and held an arm out to Daria. Daria's eyes lit up when they saw the book.

"The first place I can well remember was a large pleasant meadow with a pond of clear water in it." Quinn read as she opened the book.

THE END

Vote if you like the new writing style:)