A Little Self Care (Quinn & Stacy)

Tw: mention of knives used in a violent manner.

Disclaimer: Spoilers for the episode, Jake Of Hearts and the movie, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.
--::----::--‐--::-----::------::-----::-----::-----::---::----‐::

"Hey so, do come to my house?" Stacy asked, Stacy's words were laced with a caring tone.

"Sorry Stacy, I can't; you know what happened," Quinn replied. Recently, she had felt bricks piled onto her back as stress built on top of one another.

"I understand that your dad just had a heart attack but, I think you have a day to relax." Stacy reasoned.

"Yeah Quinn, I haven't seen you smile in three days," Sandi added. Sandi might look cold on the outside but she still cares for her friends...somewhat.

Tiffany nodded along while not understanding what her friends had previously stated.

"Ok, I'll be there." Quinn sighed.

‐‐-------‐‐------------‐-------------‐---------------------------
Later, the Fashion Club sat in Stacy's bedroom and watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Stacy and Quinn sat on her bed while Sandi and Tiffany sat on the blue and yellow rug in front of it.

They were currently watching the scene where The White Witch's guard jumps on Edmond and puts a knife to his throat.

After watching the scene, Quinn started balling.

"Quinn, what's wrong? Did that scene scare you?" Stacy asked. Stacy began to rock Quinn slowly until her crying subsided.

"Scawy." Quinn pouted as she looked up at Stacy.

"Do wanna watch something else?" Stacy asked, she was wondering why Quinn was speaking in baby talk but she decided to shrug it off.

"Pwincess movie pwease." Quinn requested to Stacy,

"Do you wanna watch Snow White?" Stacy asked,

Quinn simply nodded along to Stacy's question.

Stacy got up from the bed walked over to the DVD player and took out the previous movie and put in Snow White.

"Stacy, why did you change the movie," Sandi asked.

"Yeahh, why did you change the movie?" Tiffany repeated.

"Quinn wanted to watch something different," Stacy answered.

Sandi and Tiffany nodded in response.

Once the movie began playing, Stacy walked back to her bed and saw Quinn reaching her hands toward Stacy.

"Ok, I'm coming Quinn," Stacy stated as she climbed onto the bed. Once Stacy had climbed on, Quinn put her head on Stacy's chest.

As the movie progressed Quinn's eyelids flutter shut.

"Nini," Quinn stated as she succumbed to sleep.

"Night Quinn," Stacy replied as she stroked Quinn's hair.

"It's really strange thinking of Quinn as a baby, but I'm fine with it. Whatever floats her boat, I guess." Stacy thought as she shrugged.

"Wait, is there a name for that? Let me look it up..." Stacy questioned as she thought.

THE END

Woo, 468 words total, that was a long one.

If you want me to write more long stories, then please consider voting:)