Tea Party for Four (Jane/Daria/Andrea)

CW: use of Mommy as Cg name

Jane ran down the stairs with their stuffed animal, Batsy and two paper cards. They were wearing a black tee-shirt, red overalls with a ladybug on the knee and white socks.

"Mommy, Mama look!" Jane exclaimed. Jane bounced on her feet while running over to the couch.

"What is it pumpkin?" Andrea asked. Andrea wondered what was behind her little's back.

Jane pulled the cards from behind their back and handed them to Andrea and Daria.

On the front, the card said; U R INVITID TO JANE'S T PARTY! With a drawing of a teacup
Daria and Andrea opened the card.
YES OR NO appeared below two little boxes. Underneath, it said; WAIR FANCY CLOES!

Daria and Andrea of course checked YES, they couldn't say no to their mentally tiny human.

Upstairs, Daria picked out a green dress with white polka dots, while Andrea picked a white dress shirt and black jeans.

Meanwhile, Jane was setting up their toy tea set. They took three pillows off the couch to make Batsy the same height as the kitchen table.

"Where's the tea?" Jane thought. They turned their body around the room. Eventually, they found what they were looking for...

"Oooo, pretty." Jane awd, they walked over to the teabag holder.

Jane grabbed four bags of Earl Grey. They grabbed the kettle, filled it with water, spilling some of it and turned on the kettle. Just as they put the teabags in the cups...

"JJ, no!" Daria and Andrea shouted, and Jane turned their head in reaction.

"Sit down pumpkin; Mama will get some apple juice for us," Andrea instructed.

Jane slumped into their chair, grabbed Batsy and hugged him close. Jane then looked at Daria and pouted.

"You're too small for that, your gonna get hurt." Daria cooed.

Andrea placed the drinks on the table. Jane looked and noticed that their beloved stuffed animal got water instead.

"Batsy no juice?" Jane asked, Jane's pouting came right back.

Daria took note of the incomplete sentence as a sign they were regressing more and took Jane's water bottle away.

"We didn't mean to scare you hun, we just didn't want you to get hurt," Andrea reassured.

Daria returned with a bat sippy cup filled with apple juice. Jane squealed in happiness.

"Pinkies out," Andrea instructed. Andrea sipped from her white mug with a black spider in the middle.

Daria held out her pinky and Jane followed suit.

"This tea is delicious," Daria stated halfheartedly. Daria took a drink from their black mug with a skull in the center.

"Tea yummy!" Jane exclaimed. Jane clapped their hands after taking a sip of their apple juice.

THE END