Battle Against The Toothbrush (Daria & Andrea)

TW: $elf h@rm
CW: Diaper mention

"Meow" Daria perched on Andrea's body. Daria often acted as the curvy women's alarm clock. Although she couldn't physically read a clock; they did know it was 9 AM breakfast.

"Ugh, good morning, Kit Kat." Andrea groaned. Even though it had been a year since she became Daria's caretaker; she still hadn't adjusted to the morning wakeup call.

"Ok ok, I'll get you your breakfast." Andrea sighed. She knew that if Daria didn't get her food now, they wouldn't be very pleased.

Andrea got out of bed and trudged down to the kitchen, Daria followed not far behind on all fours. Andrea grabbed a box of Cap'n Crunch and poured it into their food bowl and some milk into her, "water" dish. One bowl at a time, she set them down and went to make her own breakfast.

While Andrea was preparing her breakfast of toast with butter and coffee; Daria was quietly chowing down on their's.

Andrea hated to admit it but, she liked the routine that taking care of Daria gave her. Every new day was bliss with this routine. When she was first classified as a caregiver; she couldn't believe her own eyes. Technically, she is also a neutral; eventually, she ended up wanting a cat.

"Meow" Andrea looked down to see Daria staring back at her with a face that belonged on an angel. Andrea honestly found it hard calling her by their name now. Daria was not the sarcastic, razor tongued girl she knew in high school. The only evidence of the pet's past self was those, plain but eye catching circular glasses.

"Come on, let's get you dressed." Andrea scooped Daria up like a bird's feather. As Andrea walked to her room; Daria nestled into Andrea's comfortably firm hold. Andrea preceded set out everything she needed.

Andrea then laid Daria down on a white changing mat. One by one, she dressed her in a diaper, navy blue shorts and one of her many black hoodies. Afterwards she dressed herself in another one of her black hoodies, grey sweatpants and black socks.

Now it was the low point of her morning, getting Daria's teeth brushed. Nothing could stop the screaming, crying and sometimes, headbanging; Daria liked having their teeth brushed as much as a wallabie likes being called a kangaroo.

"Come here." Andrea called as lifted Daria up by the underarms. Honestly, if she wasn't working from home; she might have given up this battle ages ago.

Once in the bathroom, she began to set up Daria's toothbrush. Then, she decided to quickly brush her own.

The second Daria saw her toothbrush, they jumped off the closed toilet seat before being quickly scooped up by her caregiver.

Once seated, Daria tried to squirm out of Andrea's tight hold as they screamed and kicked. Unfortunately for her, opening their mouth was exactly what Andrea need her to do.

The moment that toothbrush touched their mouth; Daria turned and banged her head on the counter, repeatedly.

"Yep, we're done." Andrea sighed. She quickly checked Daria for injuries before giving them her paci and walking towards their nursery.

When she reached the nursery, Andrea laid Daria in her crib and closed the blinds. Finally, she gave Daria their favourite blanket and left the room.

"Looks like it's time to clock into work." Andrea peered at her watch.

THE END