Careful Consideration (Brittany & Tom)

A/N: Just when I thought I wouldn't update this book again, I do. Don't expect regular updates though!
-----------------------------------------------------

Brittany laid on the hard living room floor as she coloured in a picture of Twilight, Rarity and Applejack in her colouring book.

She concentrated on on getting the colours right and colouring in the lines. She hummed and quietly singed as she continued to colour.

"Done!" Brittany cheered as she grabbed the colouring book and took it to the coffee table.

She placed the colouring book down on the table and knelt down on her knees as she focused on tearing as little of the paper as possible.

"Perfect." Brittany held the paper towards her.

"Come on Buttons, let's go show Daddy." Brittany picked up her white stuffed cat and the finished colouring page.

Brittany skipped to the home office her caregiver, Tom was working in. She carefully opened the door to find Tom holding business meeting on his computer.

"I don't want to disturb him; what should I do, Buttons?" Brittany whispered to her stuffed cat.

"Oh, that's a great idea, Buttons." Brittany agreed with Buttons "plan".

She tip toed into the room and carefully set the colouring page on the floor.

An hour later, Tom signed off his business meeting and turned off his work computer for the day. After pushing in his black leather office chair, he turned around and saw a My Little Pony themed colouring sheet in the corner of the room.

"God, she is cute." Tom mused as he picked up the sheet and walked out of his office.

"Did you draw this for me,
sweetheart?" Tom found Brittany in the living room colouring another page while watching an episode of Strawberry Shortcake.

"Yes I did, do you like it Daddy?" Brittany stood up from her kneeled position.

"I love it baby." Tom gushed as he hugged the smiling girl.

"Are you going to put it on the fridge?" Brittany asked as she walked in the same direction as Tom with her stuffed cat in hand.

"Exactly." Tom walked towards the fridge, grabbed a magnet with the letter "B" on it, held the page on the fridge and then placed the magnet on the page.

"There you go." Tom looked at the almost perfectly coloured page with pride.

"B, B for Brittany." Brittany pointed to the magnet.

"That's right; now what sound does the letter "B" make?" Tom turned to face Brittany and smiled at her adorableness.

"Buh, B makes a Buh sound." Brittany looked to Tom for approval.

"Such a smart girl! Now what do you want for dinner?" Tom patted her on the head.

"Mac n' cheese?" Brittany looked up at Tom with pleading eyes.

"Mac n' cheese it is." Tom walked to the pantry while Brittany skipped back to the living room and continued her colouring.

THE END