v-he's on set (GC, call, IRL)

Liz
Jul

*Incoming call from Lizz The Sis*

what the fuck?

jeez, calm down, woman

lizz what the fuck what the fuck, i promise i will never fall for him again, you know that.

i just can't i can't!

CALM DOWN

Where are you right now?

im in my trailer
i'm already on set

he's already there?

no!

Okay, so, I want to tell you this about a week ago, but-

A WEEK AGO?!

JUST HEAR ME OUT FIRST JULIA ALEXANDRA BUCHANAN!

yes, mother, sorry

Taron decided to make a plan to redeem himself, cuz he's sucha sweetheart, and I gave him the idea about all of this.

sooo, before that, two weeks ago, pascal called me.

he did? what did he say?

you know he rarely answer text messages, he just love the old fashioned way by calling people, boyd told me that, anyway he asked me would I like to go to a dinner with him since he's in LA too, and it's been a while.

wait, i didn't know about all of this? you didn't tell me about this? y'all going on a date?

Just hear me out first, jules! for christ's sake!

No! It wasn't a date! No, I will never do that to you!

aww sis! no it's actually fine, i'm not his ex or his girlfriend anyways, you can date whoever you want

i love you.

i love you too.

Okay, so, he didn't bring up me and boyd's messy break up things, he just being a sweetheart, he said it's been a while, i miss you, what are you up to right now, congrats for being on mcu, and friendly stuff.

I mean not gonna lie, he's such a great friend for me and of course boyd, I kinda miss him too, so anyway back to the story

*giggles*

Suddenly he asked me "So how's Julia?"

Wait

Now you want to hear it

I was almost choked on my wine, I said oh she's doing great, she's busy filming a lot of great stuff right now, and then he nodded, i was gonna ask him why, but that time i thought oh maybe he just want to catch up.