xi-still the mexican man (irl, insta)

Mama
Julia

He's there?

YES!

looking so cute honestly, ma

Where are you right now, sweetie?

makeup chair. it's okay, i'm wearing earphone.

How is he in real life? ohhh he looks good isn't he?

omg ma *laughing* easyy, you're married to my dad! and yes, he looks good.

he's nice actually, a bit shy when the first i met him. But, if you get to know him he's a free man, he's funny!

Well, good for him! Anyways do you plan to take time off for christmas at home? El and Oscar are coming too, and also with the Grants.

Yes! Definetly going home for christmas, Auntie El text me yesterday, She's at home, I should take a visit tomorrow

Okay, sweetie. Have you eaten today?

Yes, mama. I eat a lot recently

Well that's good for you and your body! How was the kingsman?

It was great! Out in 2017 I believe, Oh and by the way Colin said Hi, and Taron too.

Aww, send my love back to them. So, How is he?

What do you mean he? who's he?

You know what i mean

MOM! We're friends that's all.. He's good, He's funny. He's just good.

That's it?

You don't want to tell your mama about it?

Honestly, i have nothing hide from you, besides i always tell you everything didn't i?
*laugh*

"Hey, guapa." Suddenly someone tap Julia's shoulder, she turn around, "Jesus, you scared me, D." Julia said to Diego, "Who's on the phone?" He said, "It's my mom."

DON'T DON'T DON'T YOU DA—

Mom do you wanna say hello to Diego?

"My mom is your biggest fan. She absolutely adore you." Julia smiling and Diego laughs, "Really?" He ask, and she nod. She can hears her mom shouting something about don't embaress her in front of Diego. Diego ask for the phone, and switch it to face time. She unplugged the earphone.

Then Her mother's face is on-screen. "Diego! Hola!" Her mother's voice ring through the phone. "Hola, Mamacita. How are you?" I looked at Diego who took the phone away to his makeup chair next to me.

They talked, they seems like a good friends. Anna, who is her makeup artist began to laugh with Julia when they hear Diego and Her mother telling some funny story, how she loves Y tu Mama También and Rudo y Cursi, She also watch Star Wars.

After 6 minutes of talking, "Well, It's really good to talk to you, Señora Buchanan." "Oh, por favor, Diego. Call me Diana. I'm not that old! Mucho gusto, Diego, Ciao." "Ciao!"