i-do you? (irl)

Brooklyn, 2018.

After spending New Year in Miami this year with Pedro's family, it's time for Julia to visit her uncle in Brooklyn. Alongside Pedro.

Julia and Pedro still doesn't label their relationship yet, both of them are comfortable and really likes each other, but to take a label to it? Pedro's not ready yet.

Eventhough, Pedro already introduced her to his family and close friends, like His father, Stepmother, Tias, and his close friends from college and all. Julia stayed in Miami for 4 days with Pedro in Javiera and Fernando's home, where his whole family also stayed there.

Spending time with the Balmacedas and the Gastons, it was such a blast. His family are very welcoming, and Julia mostly going to the beach with Pedro, Lucas, and The Kids, Pedro y Bruno.

Getting to know the family really well, his father is quite remarkable person, he's also a doctor, fertillity doctor, he told Julia about their family's history eventhough Pedro and Julia's not "dating".

Pedro never told her about his mother if not his father brought it up at dinner the night after New Year.

Julia can see Pedro's not ready yet to open up to her about his mother, she just know that he lose his mother when he was in his mid 20's, she knows that he loved her very much, Lucas told her that it was Pedro that take their mother's death very hard.

Now, Julia and Pedro are on their way to Oscar's apartment, Julia's parents and Richie are going to be there too. They're going to stay at Oscar and Elvira's place for 3 days. It's like a family tradition. Pedro's not going to stay, but he will stay at Julia's apartment in Brooklyn since his apartment are far from brooklyn.

Oscar and her father still doesn't know about her realtionship with Pedro, so, might keeping it lowkey this time.

Oscar would fucking punch him in the nose, if he finds out.

"I have told Oscar that you are coming too," Julia turn her neck to Pedro who is looking straight to the road cus he's driving the car but using his free hand to fidgeting Julia's thigh.

"Okay good, I have reading table in a week, don't want to have a crooked nose," He joke.

"So you get the job?" Julia ask Pedro.

"I did! Going to London after shooting Triple Frontier, Patti need us to have a real chemistry so she set us up for bonding session, something like that." Pedro explained.

"London again? God, you'll be more british than me by the end of the year," She jokes.

Pedro chuckles. Million Dollar Man by Lana Del Rey is playing on the audio.

"Babe, how was your album going on?" Pedro then said

"It's really good already, it still need some finishing and all, I decided to put our song into it, would you like to put your last name or still Pascal?" Julia said to him.

"Balmaceda is fine, it's my actual real name, Pascal just for acting gig and all," He said.

She nodded, "Lana said your lyrics is actually quite good tho, have you ever thinking about making a song for real?"