x-Officer Sexy (VidCall, Irl, Insta)

Atlanta, August, 2017.
The Walking Dead Season 6-7 Set

Pedrito💓
Jules💋

... Really?

Yes! Oh it was a fun day, It's good to be back with my TWD fam. Oh, and Mads came by earlier, he's shooting a new movie. It was a bad idea to mix Norman and Mads and me and Jeffrey in the same location. Andy got some headache because of *laughs*

I'm glad you're having such a great day, babe.

Ugh, but still missing my old man here, it's empty without him and his silly old funky music *chuckles*

*laughs* I thought you've already surrended by old men today?

  *gasp* HARSH MISTER!

*laughs* I miss that pretty face

Come back to me already

I can't, got mouths to feed, a wife and a kid to support now.

Oh HAHA funny. *rolling eyes jokingly*

*laughs* The premiere start at 12 tomorrow, just got the suit ready and all. Mira can't do my hair for tomorrow so my agent send me a new hairstylist, her name is Coco.

You mean Coco Ullrich? She did Richie's on set last months. Oh she's good too.

Oh wow, what a small world, I bet she is, just met her this afternoon and she's nice, funny too.

I bet you're gonna have fun tomorrow, honey.

Yeah, but maybe not that much, still wishing you can be with me. *pouting*

*laughs* Patient is the key, Pascal.

Is it really? *raising eyebrow* may—

*knock* *knock* Pedro! Abre, necesito que me escojas la corbata. [Pedro, open up, I need you to pick my tie for me.]

Who is that?

Wait here, babe. *getting up, away from the screen.*

Julia can hear voices behind the camera, another man voice, they're speaking in Spanish. Pedro now is in New York because of the gala premiere of Narcos season 3. Pedro offered her to come with him as his date, but she's got another schedule already, shooting a new season for The Walking Dead for 2 months before headed to London for Kingsman premiere.

Not long after that, Pedro shows up at the screen with a man besides him,

Julia! Hola! Como estas, mi bonita cara? [Hello! How are you, my pretty face?]

Oh, hey, Miguel! Estoy bien, wow, todavía te ves guapo, ¿cómo estás? [I'm good, wow, still look handsome, how are you?]

Bien, bien, gracias. So you're not coming here?

Ugh, I wish I could. Stuck in Atlanta for another month. But, hey, congrats on the show!