ix.-last day. (IRL) (INSTA)

Julia went to her trailer, packing all of her belongings. This is the last day of her shooting Kingsman. It's been 4 months. She had to go to New York for another new film directed by Woody Allen. She's not get too much scenes in this one, She only has scenes with Timotheé Chalamet and Diego Luna.

Jules and Timmy are friends, she met him through their mutual friend. But, she never met Diego before, she was a big fan of Diego actually. Him and Gael García Bernal was her childhood crushes. Her mama used to watch Y tu mamá también in the freaking living room! Julia never allowed to watch that movie till she was 15. She wondered how is he in real life.

She has to shoot this film for 4 weeks, and then she has to do Avengers: Civil War press and promo, and then she has free time for another a month before shooting the new tv show from Amazon Prime, called The Boys. They will filming in Toronto.

She's kinda busy, but it's fine. That's why she loves her job.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. "Come in," Said Julia. When she look back she saw Linda standing leaning on the door.

"Hey, Wassup, Lin?" Julia said, still packing her bag.

"They are waiting for you, to take pictures for the last day." She said.

"Oh yes! I'm so sorry, I'll be right there!" She saw Linda nodded and leave.

***

After taking pictures, Matthew said goodbyes to the cast, crew for the movie. They blow a fucking champagne. There's Pedro, Julia, and Taron chatting around.

"So, What's your project after this, P?" Ask Julia.

Pedro sipping his champagne, "I'm headed to Columbiá after this. For Narcos season 3, Shooting for another months, do press, and etc." He explained to her.

"How about you?" He said.

"Oh, I have to shoot a new Woody Allen's film in New York, after that going to LA for James Corden show and press, and filming a new tv show." She explained

"Jesus, You're a busy girl." He chuckled, Julia smiling at him.

She nodded and drink her champagne. There's a lot of going on inside her mind. She really enjoy His company. His dad jokes, blasting to Fleetwood Mac's songs with him. Hell, She didn't know that they have a lot of common in music and movies!

She'll going to miss him. While, Inside Pedro's mind there's an idea to ask her to visit him again to Colombía, but she will think that it's too far. Although, they were already spend months together, knowing each other. Liking each other's company.

Both of them are wanting for more. But, too scared to tell it.

He thinks it's better to take things slowly, He never head over heels before. This quickly also.

***

Julesisbae It's a wrap for Kingsman 2!! Ugh, gonna miss these guys's pranks and jokes a lot! #Kingsman2tagged: pascalispunk, taron

tagged: pascalispunk, taron.egerton

Liked by Pascalispunk, taron.egerton, harrystyles, chrisevans, tchalamet,  and 735.728 others

View All Comments

Usernam279 OH MY GOD CAN'T WAIT

Username910 🥰🥰🥰

Username197 This whole cast is very attractive!

Pascalispunk GOING TO MISS YOU JULES!!💃🏼🤙🏼🥺
Julesisbae Miss u too, bubbs!🤧😋

Taron.Egerton Thank god, I've had enough of you for 4 months😪
Julesisbae Ok, bye.

Tchalamet See you soon, JulJul!
Julesisbae C u soon, timotheé chalamala bingbong!😚
Florencepugh HA! I TAUGHT HER THAT! GOOD GIRL!

Username173 I assume new movie starring Julia and Timotheé?
Username6283 Yes! A Woody Allen's movie! Also there's gonna be Selena Gomez and Elle Fanning!

Richierich My girl is busy and booked, as she should!
Julesisbae Be home soon, little baby!