xv-me gusta Colombiana, me gustas tú (irl, insta)

Julesisbae Last day in México

Julesisbae Last day in México. It's been a fun week! Gracias mi amor, @/gaelgarciab!
tagged: Gaelgarciab

Liked by Pascalispunk, Gaelgarciab, Diegoluna_, Dianayb, Chuckgrant and 917.251 others

View all Comments

Uname183 ARE Y'ALL DATING?

Uname713 ISN'T GAEL HAVE A WIFE???

Uname914 New couple alert?!

Diegoluna_ 🤍🤍🤍

Gaelgarciab 🥰

Dianayb 😍😍

Lanadelrey 😍🥰

Jeffreydeanmorgan 🤍✨

Sukiwaterhouse Gorgeous!

It's been a week in Mexico. Gosh, It was awesome, full of love, full of laughs, it feels like summer, although it's almost december. Julia spends her days with Gael, and Alfonso sometimes, met his friends even his family. She met his mom and his step siblings, She hasn't met his children because they are in Argentina with his ex-wife.

She actually doesn't know why suddenly she's become so close with Gael. It felt like they knew each other for ages. They just had this chemistry already. It's crazy isn't it? She literally just met this man a few days and already going to Mexico with him and meet his family in Mexico.

It's passionate with Gael. The sex is definitely grear with him. He's full of stamina. But this is not only about sex. They respect each other, she makes him laugh, he makes her laugh and safe.

This is what she would imagine a relationship with Pedro. 'God, why the hell am I still thinking about Pedro?' She thought to herself.

Pedro's been calling her and texting her even more than before, don't know why. She already promise him to visit him in Colombia before return to Toronto to shoot The Boys.

She likes Gael. But, she doesn't sure of her feeling yet. She's just enjoying her time with him. She aware of their Age Gap. 18 years. Gael treats her so well, he actually kinda scared about the Age Gap, he scared of what she would think of him.

But, Gael is so in love with her.

Love, yes.

He's afraid she's not feel the same, is it too fast? We'll see about that.

Now, they are in the airport. Linda is in Colombia already, 2 days ago. Gael took her to the airport. He knew that Julia is going to visit Pedro. A friend. Yes, he knew Pedro from Diego.

"Call me when you're get there, okay?" Gael said to her.

"Yes, I will." She said, "Thank you for everything, Gael. It was really amazing memories." She continued