vi-the (not) date (IRL)

"What should I wear?" The girl running her fingers through her brown hair, "I don't bring any of my fine dress!" She said to her laptop that shows one of her close friend/manager's face.

"Take it easy, you said it wasn't a date?" Chuck said from across the screen, "Yes! It wasn't! But, you know... I want to impress him that's all?" Julia smiles showing her teeth.

It's true it wasn't a date, So it's not a big deal. Although, Julia has met the man, She spend her time in Colombia with Pedro for a month. She's just overreacting.

but that was before she has a crush on him!

"Wait, I ask Lizzy about this." Chuck said and then calling her sister to comw over the Video Call.

"NO, CHUCK DON'T TELL HER!" Julia basically shouting to her laptop.

Chuck's sister, Lizzy Grant is Lana Del Rey. The Buchanans and The Grants are close friends, David Buchanan is a long-time friend of Robert Grant, Lana and Chuck's dad. They've been friend since college, while David majoring in Law, and Robert in Business.

Basically, Julia knows the Grants her whole life, except Lana's mom, Patricia. She's not really present in their life. So, when David marry Diana, Diana become like Chuck, Lana, and Charlie's mother figure, Because she's always be there for all of them.

Charlie is their youngest brother, He's a little older than Julia. And he's really protective of her.

"Lizz!" Chuck calling her sister, "What?" Julia can hear Lana's voice, "Come here, Julia's got a date!" Julia's eyes widened.

"No! It's not a date!" Julia try to say to the sisters. "She's got a date?" Julia still can hear Lana's voice, She can see Chuck nodding and smirking across the screen.

"She's what now?" Now, Charlie Grant is talking, "Wait, Everyone is in uncle Bob's now?" It seems that Lana, Chuck, and also Charlie is in their father's house.

There they are Lana come to the center of the camera, with Charlie on her left side and Chuck in her right side. "With Garfield? or Stan?" Lana ask.

"No! Oh god, How many times do I have to tell you, We're over helloo, It's good tho, Not a messy break up." Julia tried to explain it to the siblings.

"And ew, Sebastian is like my brother!"

Julia and Andrew Garfield was dated for only 3 months. It's really hard to be in a relationship with someone whose his heart belongs to someone else.

So, Julia let him go, Because she knows how it felt.

And for Sebastian, Well, There's rumors of them being together in secret or hooked up. No, Julia and Sebastian are not a thing. They are just close friends, It's the same way with Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie. #BrosForLyfe.

"You know, Pedro Pascal from Narcos?" Chuck gave her sister a smirk, "HIM?!" "Jules, I thought you're over that little crush?" Julia smiling showing her teeth, "Well..."

"But, He has a girlfriend? The Lannister queen?" Charlie said

"It's not a date! How many times do I have to tell you again! No date! Just drinks!" Julia explained to the siblings.

"Oh yes, sure." Lana said, "Don't you have that fine green printed dress with V neck, the one that you bought it with me?" Lana continued.

"Ooh yes that one! Wait, I think I left it in Linda's car." Linda is Julia's personal assistant, She's in her 30s, she used to be Julia and Richie's babysitter, and maybe now practically she still is. Linda is one of the most trusted person in her life.