ii-kiss her you fool! (irl, insta)

Julia woke up early this morning, Gael video called her earlier while she cooks breakfast for her and Pedro. He doesn't know that Pedro is sleeping over, He knew that it's Sarah instead of Pedro.

She chatted with his kids. He introduce her to his kids. Is it a good sign or a bad sign?

Lázaro and Libertad are very beautiful and kind kids. They are just so polite and good. Well done, Lola and Gael for raising them well.

You know, She's always wanted to have kids. 2 or 4. A very happy big family or small family.

Although, she's only 20 going on 21. But, sometimes she wants to have kids and in a very happy and healthy relationship just like her parents.

She's smiling thinking about having kids.

Then suddenly she can hear a footsteps, She saw Pedro walking downstairs. He has his pillow face, messy hair but he still looks beautiful for her.

"Morning," She said.

"Morning, bonita." He said, "What are you smiling for earlier?" He said again.

"Oh, nothing. Just imagining things." She said.

"What? You can tell me." He said.

"Oh umm, kids. Domestic life with kids." She said, blushing while flipping the egg.

Pedro smiling, "Oh, hopefully there's me?" He said jokingly.

Not too jokingly.

She chuckled, "Made you a hot tea. Drink that first, I knew you like 6 shots of espresso on ice. We can go to the Starbucks later."

He blinked a few times, She's remember.

"Wow, that's impressive how you remember that." He chuckled.

"And tea? Really? very very british of you." He said again.

She laughs, "I'm still half british you know."

A Sunday kind of Love now is playing on the background. She loves to cook with music around.

"P, can you grab two plates over there?" She said and Pedro nodded putting down his tea and then grab the plates.

Julia turn off the stove, and put the egss and bacon on the plates while Pedro holding it so it doesn't make a mess.

This felt domestic already, she thought.

Her and Gael always do this whenever they both are with each other, every morning making their breakfast, singing and dancing in the kitchen.

But, with Pedro now? It feels different. Feels so much alive.

"I made some pancakes too if you want it." She said.

"Gracias, amor. You don't have to do this tho. I can cook." He said.

She's standing in a stance, wrapping her arms together, "Huh, really? The last time I check you almost burn the kitchen back in Colombia."

He laughs, "It was Boyd! not me!"

She rolled her eyes jokingly and smiling.

More than a Woman by Bee Gees is now playing on the background, making Pedro dancing while chewing the egg.

Julia looking at him and laughing, he is so cute. DAMN, HE'S NOT EVEN MINE.

He started to sing, 'Oh, girl, I've known you very well
I've seen you growing every day
I never really looked before
But now you take my breath away'