Prologue: Forward (200 Follower Thank You Special)

The Labyrinth City of Orario, a place known by many for many things. The center of the world, the home of the Dungeon and a place many come to fulfill their wildest dreams. Here is where many Gods reside, and with them, their Familia. The people who receive their divine blessing. Like people, Gods of many types call this city home, but the strongest of them all were those of Zeus and Hera. The latter having the strongest adventurer in the city at level 9 and the former being right next to them being level 8. That much was common for anyone in the city, but what wasn't was two in particular from the Hera Familia.

???: Sister, I think we both knew that was my slice of cake.

???: M-Meteria...

Right now, a girl no older than 12 in a wheelchair was currently glaring at her older sister who was kneeling on the ground with her head down. Her long silver hair was trembling along with the rest of her body.

Meteria: Alfia...

Alfia: I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to-

Meteria: DIDN'T MEAN TO?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO EATING THAT?! YOU'RE TELLING ME IT WAS AN ACCIDENT?!

Alfia wasn't thinking that straight early in the morning and had accidently eaten a food her sister had been excited on having today. She now resigned herself to her fate and stared back at death itself.

Meteria: Well?!

Alfia: I-I'll go buy you another one! Please just don't be angry!!

She quickly left her room and went out to find another at a nearby cake shop. Only a few minutes passed when she had returned with a new cake for her.

Alfia: Hah... I'm back...

Meteria looked back at her sister and saw she had indeed brought back a cake for her.

Meteria: Thank you, sister!

She hugged her and took half of it while Alfia took the other half with her before leaving.

Alfia: I will be going down to the Dungeon later.

Meteria: Be safe!

The two waved goodbye to each other before the door closed and it was just Meteria now.

Meteria: *Sigh* That was close, good thing she didn't notice you.

Suddenly a boy around 13 years of age appeared from under the bed next to her.

Meteria: If she saw you, Silv, she would've started screaming.

Silver: Yeah, but that wouldn't have been as bad as dealing with you when you're angry. I mean, that had to be a slip up of the ages because what kind of person thinks they can eat your food and get away with it?

They both laughed while he helped her back into her bed. The boy next to her was Silver Cranel, a member of the famous Zeus Familia. A member of one of the strongest in the city he may have been, but the boy was just a level 1 supporter. Nothing really stood out; he had brown hair but the most unique quality of his appearance were his pair of red eyes. Meteria and Alfia were special cases in the Hera Familia as the older twin possessed great talent. Hera wanted to recruit her into her Familia, but Alfia demanded she take her sister as well and give her a falna. That was because both sisters were sick with a crippling illness that slowly weakened them over time. In Meteria's case, she had it much worse to the point that she couldn't walk and had to stay in bed most of the time yet her cheerful attitude made her loved by all in her Familia even going as far as being Hera's favorite child. That being said, being bedridden constantly would get boring, until he saw a strange young boy with the God Zeus who she had seen from time to time when the two Familias conversed. She met with him while they were alone and thanks to her personality, they became quick friends. That was almost 2 years ago and they've met in secret often. Many times Silver would tell her of his life as an adventurer. She felt bad about how he was treated as a supporter, but the man was cowardly and had trouble fighting even the weakest of monsters. They both share the rank of weakest in their Familias for different reasons but that similarity only brought them closer together. Overtime, their time spent together made something in them click and they felt a pull to the other. One day, Alfia had caught the boy and Meteria together and had chased him away much to her sister's displeasure. She didn't like the idea of a boy trying to hit on her sister but Meteria tried to tell her it wasn't like that. From then on, they had to be more careful as even Hera had a great distaste for the boy trying to take away her precious child. Zeus on the other hand was proud of his favorite boy. After having picked him up from the streets and raising him, he trained the boy personally in the art of women, but the boy had other plans that didn't involve that. Still, being the child of Zeus alone was enough to make him disliked by the Hera Familia for that alone. Back in the present, Silver was going on about what happened to him the last few days he was gone.