Chapter 2: Just Another Day

A few days later, the three met up once more. Meteria was the last to arrive again as she had to get past several overprotective members again.

Brioche: So, let's try for Floor 7.

Silver: I'm game.

Meteria: Yeah, let's do it!!

They went down and began fighting off several waves of monsters. Silver was quick to harvest the stones so everyone could move quickly through the floors. About two hours passed by the time they finished through floor 6, and they were taking a break.

Silver: We're making pretty good time here. Floor 7 is just up ahead.

Brioche: Yeah, our teamwork has gotten a lot better.

He turned to Meteria.

Brioche: You say you're new, but you're one of the best newbies I've seen. No level 1 fights as well as you.

Meteria: *Giggle* Well, I do have a lot of friends to help me and my sister too.

Brioche: Right, her. That child prodigy. I guess it's no wonder why you're so good. That makes me glad to have you in the party.

Silver: Yeah, thanks for being here.

Meteria: Thanks for having me. I honestly was worried I'd have to go with some of my Familia members.

Brioche: Is that a bad thing?

Meteria: Well, considering how I doubt they would let me fight anything here, yes. I wouldn't have the freedom I have right now so I can get stronger for everyone.

Silver: I can agree that they wouldn't let her do anything if it meant her getting hurt.

Brioche: That sounds rough.

Meteria: It's fine, I know they all mean well.

Brioche: Let's get a move on then.

On the surface with Zeus and Hera...

The meeting room was filled with the members agreed to be present from both Familias.

Hera: Now that everyone is in attendance, let's begin this meeting. We have our goal to reach Floor 65, so let's work on the finer details.

Zeus: Why don't we start with who's going?

Maxim: I think the best idea will have to be to split into three groups based on levels. We should keep the lowest levels on the safe zone on Floor 18. The stronger ones can stay on Floor 50 while the rest push forward to Floor 65.

Chiron: I propose any level 4s or higher may join the groups to floor 50, but are not obligated to.

Callisto: Hey, if they want to swim with the bigger fish, I say let them.

Europa: I have no objections to that.

Hera: Then that is decided. Which brings us to how we will go down.

Alexander: Perhaps the same as last time?

Io: It should be fine. The weakest group can go first and clear the monsters for the rest of us.

Europa: We should keep in mind the amount of people going with us. Even if we do split into three, there will still be a lot of us.

Callisto: Relax, only half of both Familias are going.

Io: That's still a lot. Plus we still need to leave some stronger members behind to protect the city.

Chiron: What about Freya and Loki?