Character Bios

The information listed is as of Chapter 1. (I will update it as the story progresses.)

Hera Familia

Meteria
-level 1
-12
-4ft 4
-She has the same eye color as her sister, just on opposite eyes.
-A very positive and caring girl. She hates few things, but should never be angered no matter what. She can be airheaded at times. Meteria is Hera's favorite and is loved by everyone in the Familia. She tries to hide it, but she secretly likes Silver. She is similar to her sister in that she is an extremely fast learner.

Alfia
-level 2
-12
-4ft 4
-Alias: Young Prodigy
-Dislikes noise. Hates Silver for his interactions with her sister. Prefers to work alone if given a choice, but is willing to do teamwork. She can use any weapon, but a long sword is preferred when in close combat.

Callisto
-28
-level 8
-Captain
-human
-5ft 11
-Alias: Empress
-She has long, dark pink hair that is rather messy and purple eyes. Her face and pretty much entire appearance speaks anything but gentle.
-She can and will be rowdy most of the time. She enjoys cracking jokes and having fun. She is a battle junkie and will choose the violent option 9 times out of 10. Calli is her preferred nickname.
-She uses her specially made great sword to cleave through enemies.

Europa
-27
-level 7
-human
-executive
-5ft 6
-Alias: Winter's Wrath
-She has blue hair and dark blue eyes. She prefers robes and long clothing, so pretty much what a mage wears.
-She enjoys quiet moments alone, but will interact with others in her Familia. Most men annoy her, but she will tolerate those who've earned her respect.
-She is a mage with powerful ice magic. Her concurrent chanting is said to be nearly impossible to break.

Io
-23
-level 6
-human
-Alias: Deadeye
-executive
-5ft 2
-She has blonde hair and green eyes.
-She is compassionate, but also slightly timid at times. When the time is needed, she will not hesitate. She is more reasonable in regards to men compared to others in her Familia.
-Io is a magic swordsman and an archer. She is famous for hitting her shots everytime. The rumor about her is that she is likely the best archer in the world.

June
-29
-level 5
-human
-Alias: Righthand
-Head maid
-She has black hair and blue eyes.
-June is the head maid in the Hera Familia as well as her main servant that she can call on whenever she needs.

Zeus Familia

Silver Cranel
-13
-level 1
-4ft 6
-human
-brown hair and red eyes
-supporter
-Can be cowardly at times. He holds himself in low esteem a lot. He has a crush on Meteria. He is hated by most of the Hera Familia from being together with Meteria often.

Maxim
-30
-level 7
-Captain
-6ft 7
-Alias: Mountaintop
-He has messy brown hair and hazel eyes
-Is more levelheaded than his god. He always tries to do his best for his Familia and will usually put himself below the rest of them. Like Alexander, he will put maximum effort in most of what he does, but he has a sore spot for Callisto since she is better in many things.

Zald
-33
-level 6
-6ft 11
-Alias: Predator
-executive
-Nothing different from normal. He cooks, he eats (anything) and slays.

Chiron
-37
-level 5
-Fate appearance
-6ft
-Alias: Master
-human
-executive
-He is one of the wisest in the Familia and one many in the city respect, even going as far as earning it from several Hera members. Despite being weaker, his combat experience is one of the highest leading him to the main trainer of many Familia members.

Alexander
-26
-level 6
-Dark brown hair and silver eyes
-6ft 4
-Alias: Conquerer
-executive
-He is usually an advisor to Chiron and Maxim when making plans. He always tries his hardest and pretends to be tougher than usual, but is easily embarrassed when teased, usually by Callisto. Her favorite nickname for him is XanXan. He can be stubborn and will always look for a solution to a problem in front of him. He is also a caring person to those he considers his friends, but won't disrespect a stranger unless they've done it to him first.

Ottar
-14
-level 4
-Alias: Rampage
-Gets clapped by Zeus and Hera members

And that about sums up all the characters. No, they aren't going to align exactly to any mythological counterparts they have. I bent their personalities a bit so I could entertain myself more. I probably won't add other mythological figures just because I want to try and be original and not use the same people other authors may have used. (Not upset at anyone, this is just for me.)