THREE. nevel papperman is a menace to society

"CHECK OUT our webshow ICarly dot com

"CHECK OUT our webshow ICarly dot com."

Alexa turned and saw Sam pushing Freddie in a cart with Carly hand Della a flyer.

Alexa took the flyer from Della and ripped it in half.

"I see you've gotten over the pending feud you've created." Della smiled.

"Please, I'm not worried about the ICarly nerds." Alexa scoffed, "They haven't been reviewed by Nevelocity yet."

"Nevelocity?"

"It's some stupid website that reviews other shows. Chase said we've gained a ton more views because Nevel reviewed our show."

"Isn't that good?"

"It's great."

"So you'll stop this feud you made up?"

"No." She smiled, "Chase set up a meeting for me with Nevel. Hopefully, he'll keep up with the good writing and I won't have to pop that pimple he calls a head."

"You're going by yourself?"

"Of course not. He's mom will be there."

HIS MOM was there and so was Carly Shay and her older brother Spencer.

Nevel guided Alexa towards the couch and sat her on the opposite side of him.

"Are you two hungry?" He asked.

"No."

"I'll fetch you a snack."

"But—"

Nevel stood and headed into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here, Shay?" Alexa asked in a whisper.

"I was invited." She answered, "I wanted Nevel to talk about ICarly on his show. Only the best shows are talk about on there."

"Yeah, I know. My show is on there."

"I saw. Hey, I was wondering—"

The conversation was cut short when Nevel returned with a platter of crackers and his mother's tapenade.