TWENTY. ms. benson and the case of two lovestruck teens

LOVE WAS gross, but Alexa had never ever been happy

LOVE WAS gross, but Alexa had never ever been happy... okay, that's a stretch, but she was happy.

It had been a couple of weeks since she had given Freddie the golden ticket of being her boyfriend and they were pretty solid.

The Do Something and iCarly fans and quite literally rejoice and the "enemies to lovers" love line had been fulfilled... according to them anyway.

But someone who hand to own about Freddie and Alexa was his mother.

She was very protective of Freddie and Alexa was just as bad as Sam. It wasn't like she would beat someone with a butter sock but she would throw rock salt into someone's eyes which wasn't any better per se.

"Aw, man!" Freddie sighed.

"What's wrong?" Alexa asked.

"I didn't get accepted into that summer program I applied to."

"Nerd camp?" Carly asked.

It wasn't like Alexa wanted to hang with Carly and Sam, but since they were Freddie's best friends she would suck up that hatred for the sake of him.

The plus side was that Della and Chase were also at the hang out meaning Chase got to stare at Carly and Spencer had way too many kids in his apartment.

"It's not Nerd Camp. It's New Electronics Research and Development Camp."

Alexa smiled, pulling Freddie close and resting her head on his shoulder, "That spells nerd, Honey."

"You're prefect for that." Gibby laughed.

"I know!" Freddie said, "How could I not have gotten in? I mean, I get straight A's, I'm the tech producer on iCarly."

"Ah, don't worry about it." Sam said, "It's their loss."

"Is Sam finally being nice to Freddie?" Della smiled, "Never thought I'd live long enough to see it."

"Guys!" Gibby called, "They're havin' a big sale at Glitter Gloss."

"They are?" Carly asked.

"Yeah, but only for the next hour."