EIGHTEEN. webicon misadventures

THOUGH THINGS have been quite off since the "Nora kidnapping" thing

THOUGH THINGS have been quite off since the "Nora kidnapping" thing... everyone seemed to be fine. Normal almost. Like nothing happened whatsoever.

But that was a year ago and things have seemingly changed and have gotten a lot better since then.

A year ago, everything changed for Alexa. She truly basked in the now rather than later.

Whatever happened later didn't matter. What mattered is what she could do right here, right now.

"Are you sure about this?" Della asked.

"We're already here." Alexa sighed, "No going back now."

Webicon was the one thing Alexa had been excited for and the fact that some psycho ruined it for her made her absolutely furious.

But, she wanted to do this. She didn't want to bask in the past or the unforeseenable future. She wanted to do this now and absolutely nothing was going to stop or worry her.

According to the email that Do Something had received; they would be sharing a conference room with iCarly due to the rise in popularity in both of their shows.

The Do Something trio walked into the venue just in time to see Freddie get dragged into the crowd of people screaming at the top of their lungs.

Sam let out a loud scream and was able to drag Freddie out of the crowd and nose accompany his appearance. That didn't seem to bother him as much as he jumped back into the crowd and wasn't coming out anytime soon.

Freddie soon emerged from the crowd and because of how hectic the crowd had grown they would have to enter in a different area.

Alexa poked her head out of the door and furrowed brows. She pulled Chase close by and had him duck out the door.

"What's Creddie?" Alexa asked.

"I don't know."

Alexa scoffed, "You don't know what Creddie is but can tell me what different gravel can be used for?"

"I think that's more important." Chase said.

Alexa rolled her eyes and pulled Chase back inside.

The duo shows were soon called out on stage and sat at their respective booths with their name plates.