FIFTEEN. round four: carly vs. alexa

ALEXA MADE a promise to herself

She wouldn't kiss anyone else without being in a committed relationship. It wouldn't be tough to do... right? And it would be.

Though Alexa liked Freddie and she thought he felt the same way... he had bothered making any advances towards an actual relationship... which, neither was Alexa, but kissing someone more than once should be a sign that you want to pursue something or another.

Maybe she should talk to him about it. That would be her plan. To talk to Freddie about a possible, maybe, who knows, relationship.

Then the most unthinkable, mind boggling thing happened.

Freddie was hit by a taco truck and how was he hit? He pushed Carly out of harms was and was left in a pile of tacos and broken bones.

And when she went to check on her disheveled friend with Chase for some sort of mental support... well, that wasn't really go as plan.

There was a small crack in Freddie's bedroom door and as Alexa pushed it slightly, she peeked into the room and quickly ducked back out.

She told Chase that he'd been asleep and that it would be best to tell him later.

But Chase could see how upset she had gotten in the matter of seconds.

Alexa brushed past Chase, saying that she would be in the studio and left the boy alone in the Benson apartment.

He turned, peeking inside and with wide eyes he watched as Carly Shay sat on Freddie bed, kissing him.

Chase sighed and walked away from the door, bumping into Ms. Benson on the way.

"Hey, Carly's here." Chase said, "Pretty sure she's checking his temperature right now."

Ms. Benson scoffed at the thought and left Chase's side and as soon as Chase opened the front door to leave, he heard very loud screaming from everyone inside.

Checkmate.

A FEW days had passed since then. And to the shock of no one with eyes, Carly and Freddie began dating.