NINE. gibby's new crush

GIBBY WAS an interesting person to say the least and that's why he was one of Alexa's favorite person

So, when Carly approached her about Ginny's crush, she knew that she would have to put her hatred for the blonde and brunette duo to help her funny friend.

"Gibby!" Alexa smiled.

"What's up?"

"Carly told me about your crush on Shannon and we've come up with a plan to get you guys together."

"How?"

"We're gonna set up a new part of our show called "I Win a Date"." She smiled, "And you're gonna be our special mystery date."

Alexa paused, looking over at Gibby's friend.

"Who's that and why is he staring at me?"

"Oh, this is Reuben."

"Sorry." Reuben apologized, "It's like you were born sideways over the moon with 2 1/2 scoops. Zipang."

"I'm gonna give you two seconds to explain yourself." Alexa said, "Was that a compliment or something?"

"Hey, just 'cause I bump the chump doesn't mean I lost my bingo trap."

Gibby laughed, "That is so true."

Alexa could only roll her eyes and hope that Shannon would be apart of their show.

THE NEXT day Alexa made her way towards Shannon and her friends.

"You guys wanna be on Do Something?"

"What are we gonna do?" One asked.

"You could possibly win a date with an awesome guy."

"Freddie?" Shannon asked.

"Huh?"

"I think Freddie is cute and smart."

"You do?"

Before the conversation could move forward, Reuben approached Alexa from behind.

"There's my raspberry soccer ball."