NINETEEN. you decide

AS MENTIONED, Alexa was so heavy on the idea of being in a relationship

She didn't see why or how people could be so smitten about one person or multiple people ever.

She'd felt that way since she started high school. The day Chase devoted his love for Carly Shay.

That changed... kind of.

She kind of, sorta, fell for this named Freddie Benson. And that's was the story.

Kind of.

They kissed, they chose to stay friends. Then they went to Webicon where things sorta shifted and whenever Alexa was ready for a relationship with Freddie or some other being... he'd wait.

Well... for now, it was 9 PM on a Saturday night and the kids at Ridgeway were having a lock in at the school to complete any school projects before the semester was over.

As always, Alexa and Chase were working together while Della found herself stuck working with Gibby and Carly.

Chase and Alexa were making an app that would find the temperature of someone's exterior by simply placing their finger on the screen and just like that... temperature read.

It seemed difficult and would be inaccurate, but they only needed an A. They didn't need the app to actually be successful.

An hour passed and Chase had gone off to go snacks for him and Alexa.

Alexa, on the other hand had been asked by Brad, iCarly's new intern to join in on their project (Sam and Freddie).

"All you have to do is sit on that chair and stare right into the PearPad." Brad instructed.

Alexa nodded and sat in the chair. Freddie told Brad to start recording.

"Okay, this is Freddie Benson proceeding with test number three of application MoodFace. Subject: Alexa Romano." Freddie spoke into the phone, "All right, Alexa, just stare at the PearPad straight on and keep your head still."

Alexa nodded and sat still as Freddie looked down at his computer with Sam looking behind him.

The duo eyes held wide as they looked down at the screen and Freddie quickly looked back up and saw Alexa sitting quite still on the chair.