EIGHT. diary of a wimpy kid: detention rules

KENDALL ALWAYS Alexa if she had nothing nice to say, do say anything at all

KENDALL ALWAYS Alexa if she had nothing nice to say, do say anything at all... but Alexa didn't really have a filter.

"You're really gonna skip out on this?" Della asked.

"I can't believe you agreed to do something like this with acknowledging me first."

"We're called Do Something for a reason." Della smiled, "Come on, everyone loves when we collaborate with iCarly. This is a big milestone for all of us."

"She's right." Chase added.

Without prior knowledge Della had met up with Carly and to the surprise of no one but the two of them, they were both having that 50th web shows on the same day.

So why not put both shows together and make do with what they had.

"I've had this planned for months and you guys jump this on me like I have to sign the Bill of Rights."

Chase furrowed his brows, "That doesn't make any sense."

"You make no sense." Alexa argued, "Look, all In saying—"

Alexa cut herself as she saw Mr. Howard get hit with football and fall down the stairs.

As students surrounded him, Gibby gasped.

"Oh my, God... iCarly and Do Something are have a 50th web show spectacular collab?"

"See, news is news." Chase said, "Nothing can go wrong."

EVERYTHING WAS falling apart. Sam had gotten herself detention for throwing that football that caused Mr. Howard's fall.

So, they were down one member of iCarly and they desperately need her... expect for Alexa.

"What if we all got detention?" Chase said, "We can do out show from detention with a live audience."

"How am I supposed to get detention?" Della asked.

"Do whatever Alexa did last week."

Alexa furrowed her brows, "What did I do last week?"

"You pantsed Mr. Buttburn of a skit for our show and the police said if you used to you would be sent to juvie."