FOUR. the randy jackson shrine

A LOT happened during the last couple of weeks

Do Something had continued to grow in popularity and the same could be said about ICarly.

And of course, Alexa still had her invisible feud between the ICarly gang that they didn't know about.

"...I think that's why Ms. Briggs should stop adopting cats and find a husband." Della said.

"What are you talking about?" Alexa asked.

"Don't you think it's weird that Ms. Briggs teaches at school but hates kids?"

"I just think she's weird and old and needs a life."

"Exactly." Della smiled, "We've only seen Ms. Briggs stuck in school! What if we saw her outside of this place?"

"I would cry... a lot."

"Alexa," Della said, grabbing Alexa's shoulders and pushing her back and forth, "what if we had a new segment on our show where we interviewed teachers about their everyday lives."

"You said it yourself; Ms. Briggs hates kids. She's not gonna let us interview her."

"Okay... Oh! What if we just spied on her!"

"You want to spy on Ms. Briggs?" Alexa questioned, "She's mean and scary and you want to spend your free time spying on her?"

"Um... yes! I bet Chase has all the equipment we would need to spy on her too."

Alexa sighed. This was something that Della obviously wanted to do and who was she to tell her best friend no?

"Fine! But you're not spying on her by yourself. I'm going with you."

"Oh, yeah... I wasn't gonna go in the first place." She smiled, "You and Chase are gonna go and I'll be editing the footage for our website."

"How long have you've known how to edit?"

"As of right now, 23 hours."

CHASE HAD the equipment he needed in order to spy of Ms. Briggs.