A new day, A new guy :I

*Hello, you must've know that this is a regular show fanfic, and that's why you clicked here...well i hope i won't disappoint you. I have little experience so yeah, this is also my first regular show fanfic so if i made some mistakes regarding the show i apologize. Anyway here goes the fanfic. Hope you like it.....I've said that already..*

(Benson)

It took a sip from my cup of coffee pops bought for me from Starbucks and sighed as I stare at the vast greenery we call the park. The day started off great. Nice weather, birds are chirping and there's a new worker joining the park crew. I couldn't wait to meet him, I wondered if he'll pass the park initiation. He'll have to face muscle man's pranks for a week.

I hope with a trace a of doubt in my mind that he passes, we could really use a new worker for the extra work we've been given. I look at the clipboard I held in my left hand to remind me what the new workers name was, Ah, yes it's rigby. He'll be here in an hour i presume. Better get ready for it.

(Rigby)

"Oh crap" I muttered to myself as I rush around the motel I've been staying at to gather my things and shoving them in my luggage, the interview for the park job is in an hour, I felt anxious, I'm in desperate need for job.

I'm practically broke and I just came to this city three days ago. The reason for that is that I figured that I'm ready for my independence, so I left my moms house to get a job and my own place to stay. It's a good thing i found this job at the park, its not much, but it's better than nothing.

"Oh no" I said as I glanced at the clock on the wall, the interview is in 15 minutes! I picked up my luggage and ran to the park for the interview, luckily it's only around the corner. When I got to the park, my jaw dropped.

The park is gorgeous, the grass was trimmed, the trees stand mighty and tall around the area and flowers decorate it like jewellery. I felt slightly  intimidated and motivated, I hope I'll do a good job maintaining the parks image. I walked in front of the door of the house and knocked, then a man with a small black hat opened the door "oh hello, are you a visitor?"

Said the man, I stuttered as I'm filled with anxiety "h-hello, I'm here f-for the i-interview", this is embarrassing I'm blushing! I'm not very good with meeting new people

"oh so you're the boy Benson's been expecting! Well come on in!" He said in a jolly tone,"my name is Pops, and what would yours be?" He asked

"uh...Rigby...names Rigby",

"oh, well Rigby, Benson is waiting for you upstairs, just look for a door that says 'office' ", I thanked him and went upstairs. The house is amazing, it's big and clean, and there are numerous pictures on the walls, mostly holding images of joy, some old and some new. Eventually I came across a door that has the word 'office' on it, I knocked and heard someone said "come in!",

I opened the door and went inside to see a man with red hair, he's wearing a suit that a butler would wear but instead of black and white, his was red and white. He was also wearing glasses, he told me to take a seat.

He offered me a gumball and I gladly took it and chewed on it. I looked around the room, it's really organised and I see a picture on the wall of the park crew. Is that a ghost? The man must've saw me staring at the picture and he said "yes, that's a ghost"