initiation time!

(Mordecai)

Me and Rigby talked on a bench for a little while to get to know more about each other, all I know bout him is that he's 20 the same age as myself, he's not used to new people, he loves spicy food, loves videogames, and a bunch of YouTubers.

I don't really know any YouTubers so it's a little difficult talking to him about it, he says that maybe one day he'll show some of his favourite YouTubers, then he talks about how great this 'PewDiePie' dude is and how he suggest i should watch this 'NigaHiga' person, and don't get me started on how he's babbling on how amazing this 'Shane Dawson' person really is.

But I don't really mind, I'll just let him get used to talking to me by letting him talk his heart out. Then I suggested that we should make 'room rules' since we are going to be roommates, we walked into the house and went straight to our room. Benson prepared a bed for rigby and also clean sheets for the bed. Then we began setting up the rules, most rules were set up by me.

1. no peeing on the bed
2. make the room clean at all times,   3. don't ever jerk off in the others bed,

The third one made Rigby giggle, he sounds so cute. And the final rule is to help each other in anyway possible if work is tough. We agreed to the rules and I asked Rigby if he wanted to add some rules of his own.

He thought about it and says "have each others backs in good and in bad times, never betray the other and treat each other like brothers", I smiled at him, I bring my hand to my mouth then I spit on my hand, then I reached out for his hand and said "deal?", he did the same thing and said deal. The saliva on our hands collided and made an icky sound then we shook each other's hand. After the hand shake we wiped our hands on our clothes.

Then I said to him "you want me to give you a tour around town?", he simply smiled and nodded. I picked up the keys for the cart and we rode the cart around town, we stopped at the arcade, wing kingdom, the mall and other locations. Then we went to the coffee shop, I told him that he needs to meet three more people. I can tell he's nervous, I told him they are really nice people and that he'll get used to them in no time.

Then we walked into the coffee shop, sat on an empty table. After a few minutes of silence, three girls ran up to me in excitement.

"Hai mordecai!",
"sup mordo!",
"hey mordy!",

they all huged me and asked me how my day was going. Then I turned to look at Rigby, he looked so uncomfortable. Then I pulled him close to me and said "guys this is Rigby! He's the new guy at the park",

their eyes was sparkling and they introduced them selves in a fangirl type of way.

"HI MY NAMES MARGERET!"
"My names Eileen"
"names CJ",

Rigby blushed and said hi to them. They just squealed and pinced his cheeks. I was holding in my laugh when Rigby gave me a death glare. Didn't know he can do that.

"Okay guys, thats enough. He's 20 years old don't treat him like some kid" I said in a brotherly kind of tone

"we cant help it mordecai! He's just too cute!" Margeret said.

"And besides, you're not gonna keep him all to your self right Mordo?" Cj asked. I blushed and said no.

"Then let us talk to him!" Said Eileen. Then they dragged him off to another table. Sorry Rigby, cant be helped.

(Rigby)

These girls are really annoying, asking me stuff. Ugh, I hate these type of girls. Then this CJ girl asked me randomly "sooooo. Are ya gay?",

that question really caught me off guard and I can tell Margaret and Eileen are caught off guard too.

"CJ!, YOU CANT JUST ASK HIM BLUNTLY!" Margaret screamed. Eileen apoligized to me about CJ, but I just said it's okay and answered

"I guess I'm gay, dont really know for sure...why do you ask?", then CJ explained that almost everybody in the town supports homosexuals, some don't really care about sexual orientations and just a small population in the city are homophobes, then she said that I dont have to be afraid of getting beat up or anything.

I smiled at her and said thanks, she's not all that bad, heck they're all nice. I'll just need to get used to them for a while. Then out of the blue CJ said "Margaret and Eileen are a couple in case you didn't know", wow... CJ is full of surprises. I heard Margaret and Eileen screaming at CJ on how they're relationship is private.

Huh, actually they do look cute together. Then Mordecai came up to the three girls and said that him and I are going to the park for some work to do. I followed him and we got back to the park, mordecai said that I should wait at our room, because he and Benson would be  discussing about work stuff and that I have no work to do until tommorow, so here I am in my new room unpacking. "I hope I'll do a good job here" I thought to myself.

*mordecai's pov*

After I sent rigby to our room, I ran to the garage for our secret meeting. When I got in the garage, I saw the whole park crew in a circle. In the middle of the circle is a plan on how to prank rigby for a week, cause thats our initiation. If he gets mad or start beating up one of our park crew for pranking him, he's out of the park. I know its a shitty rule but hey, rules are rules.

So, the plan is that Benson is gonna prank him on Monday, Skips on Tuesday, Pops on Wednesday, me on Thursday, and Friday, Saturday and Sunday is all fives and Musclemans day of pranking. Thats when it gets tricky.

Most of our new employees quit because of Muscle mans pranks. Why? Cause their pranks are usually fucking crazy and most people can't take it. I hope Rigby passes this initiation, I really want him to be my boyfri-.. uhhhh i mean roommate! Yeah!

*END OF CHAPTER TWO*

ⓕⓐⓑⓤⓛⓞⓤⓢ